What does the lock itself do? Just a RAM clear and app lock, or you actually can't use your calc?
you can't run programs and it screws up some stuff with the statistics due to errors on the part of TIs coding team.
Oh, I was going to say...

If they didn't want you to use a calc, they could just, you know...take your calcs.
I think the point is to prevent you from using programs during tests without having to worry about fake RAM Clear programs etc.
You could always make a fake calc-lock program... Evil or Very Mad
But LEFT-RIGHT-On would override that.
Aww... That's no fun. What happens if you're playing a game and move left, then right, and then hit on to pause it?
all three have to be pushed at the same time when you start it
KermMartian wrote:
But LEFT-RIGHT-On would override that.
Not if the calculator was turned off by an ASM keyhook Idea I'm going to look into the possibility of this. It might make an interesting little project. Evil or Very Mad

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours