Lazer (with an Z!) II is a sequel to Lazer I (also with an Z!), a cool Lazer simulator puzzle game where you spin mirrors to make lasers hit Targets. The original version was made in Ti-Basic, and can still be found here.
Lazer v2.1 download: http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/464/46490.html
Lazer 2 will add the following to Lazer 1:

Re-Writen in axe, every thing faster!
    Greyscale
    Level packs
    A level editor
    More tiles
Thanks to chickendude] there is now an animated screen shot. Thanks chickendude :3 Also remember that every thing you see is still alpha Razz

I have released the third version, v2.2.
Here is a changelog:
+MAD optimization
+Over 20 new levels, but maybe more Wink
+Pressing [ + ] will make the lasers go 2 pixels at a time, and [Enter] will pause it.
+The game now requires only 1500 bytes at run time, which is a less arbitrary number then 2000B was Razz
+Minor visual improvements
+Level name can be seen in the level selection menu.
The game itself looks relatively the same as before... so no need for a screenie.

I would like to thank@runer112 for the greyscale code and @chickendude for bug testing Smile
Sounds fun! Does this maen that you will welcome any bug testing?
Unicorn wrote:
Sounds fun! Does this maen that you will welcome any bug testing?

Yep Rolling Eyes Although most bugs are gone Wink

I have released the third version, v2.2.
Here is a changelog:
+MAD optimization
+Over 20 new levels, but maybe more Wink
+Pressing [+] will make the lasers go 2 pixels at a time, and [Enter] will pause them.
+The game now requires only 1500 bytes at run time, which is a less arbitrary number then 2000B was Razz
+Minor visual improvements
+Level name can be seen in the level selection menu.
The game itself looks relatively the same as before... so no need for a screenie.

ticalc.org is still aproving, so you guys might have to wait a few days before you can try it out Wink

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours