CVSoft wrote:
I'm in Firefox 31a1 and I need to click button text to get the link.

This is a known issue and will be fixed soon.
chronomex wrote:
16aroth6 wrote:
chronomex wrote:
16aroth6 wrote:
Will the Cemetech and TICalc profiles be merged?

Profiles will be merged in a similar way to the ticalc.org author profiles were years ago. You'll have the ability to connect your accounts, but they won't be merged automatically without your permission.

I don't have files on TICalc, but I have a profile. How would I request to have the profiles merged?

There will be an option to find and merge all the accounts that use the same email address. Staff can also do it manually for you if your email addresses don't match.

Is it possible to change the email on the ticalc profile, I don't recall which email I used on mine.
16aroth6 wrote:
chronomex wrote:
16aroth6 wrote:
chronomex wrote:
16aroth6 wrote:
Will the Cemetech and TICalc profiles be merged?

Profiles will be merged in a similar way to the ticalc.org author profiles were years ago. You'll have the ability to connect your accounts, but they won't be merged automatically without your permission.

I don't have files on TICalc, but I have a profile. How would I request to have the profiles merged?

There will be an option to find and merge all the accounts that use the same email address. Staff can also do it manually for you if your email addresses don't match.

Is it possible to change the email on the ticalc profile, I don't recall which email I used on mine.

my goodness, aroth, are you trying to create a post pyramid?
16aroth6 wrote:
chronomex wrote:

Of course. Contact ticalc.org staff and we can help you right away.
I only have HP games in Cemetech archives. Will they be gone? Shock
DJ_O wrote:
I only have HP games in Cemetech archives. Will they be gone? Shock
No, since we have active HP and Casio archives, we anticipate that we'll continue to find a way to maintain these two extra sections.
Just a small issue, the search bar is now missing on the forums. Can we link TICalcs search with Cemetech sooner rather than later?
My god... the two greatest calculator sites in the history of forever finally have gone hand in hand. Its a miracle!!!

*btw, how do i get up a rank? im curious...*
comicIDIOT wrote:
Just a small issue, the search bar is now missing on the forums. Can we link TICalcs search with Cemetech sooner rather than later?
Yeah, we'll have to figure out a good way to integrate it.

asi14 wrote:
My god... the two greatest calculator sites in the history of forever finally have gone hand in hand. Its a miracle!!!

*btw, how do i get up a rank? im curious...*
Not a miracle, just the result of good community relations and hard work. Smile You get up in rank by making more posts, but ticalc.org cares just as much about "quality over quantity" as us, so don't just write posts for the sake of writing posts.
well, people like DJ_O already have the highest rank, because they did so much good things for the name of calculators (founding one of the greatest calculator sites to-date), that he surpassed the ordinary procedure. Wow, what people like him do seems impossible, but it was done. My god...
asi14 wrote:
well, people like DJ_O already have the highest rank, because they did so much good things for the name of calculators (founding one of the greatest calculator sites to-date), that he surpassed the ordinary procedure. Wow, what people like him do seems impossible, but it was done. My god...
What are you talking about? DJ_O's rank is based on post count, just like everyone else. The only difference is that when you get to 1,000 posts, you can choose a custom title for yourself.

Also, don't double-post, it's obnoxious and we've warned you about it at least twice before. Thanks!
oh crap. sorry about that. I forget that there is an edit button. *bangs head* Wait what? oh nvm what i just said entirely. :/
LONG MAY WE REMEMBER THIS GLORIOUS DAY
Best day ever.
elfprince13 wrote:
Best day ever.
The day the two driving forces of the English-speaking TI community joined forces at last!
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
Best day ever.
The day the two driving forces of the English-speaking TI community joined forces at last!

And we got to see real photo evidence of comic and nikky basking in the light of friendship.
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
Best day ever.

And we got to see real photo evidence of comic and nikky basking in the light of friendship.
Exactly, and it's wonderful that it proves that nikky just bashes comic all the time to help maintain his image. He doesn't want people to realize what a fuzzy teddy bear he is.
KermMartian wrote:
Exactly, and it's wonderful that it proves that nikky just bashes comic all the time to help maintain his image. He doesn't want people to realize what a fuzzy teddy bear he is.

And so fuzzy too - that hair is amazing.
Just as an update, we're working on getting a more permanent theming solution in place that won't make the transition between the forums and the rest of Cemetech so visually abrupt. Stick around!
Hopefully one that doesn't nuke the search functionality Wink What about an entire new theme for Cemetech and ticalc? Cemetech7 theme gogogogo?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours