guys im serious
So, I wanted a belt holster for my TI-84 (who doesnt)
But i cant find one ANYWHERE. Legit, anywhere.
Where can i find one? PLEASE I WANT ONE BADLYYY Graphing Calculator Graphing Calculator Graphing Calculator Graphing Calculator Graphing Calculator Graphing Calculator Graphing Calculator Graphing Calculator Graphing Calculator Graphing Calculator Graphing Calculator Graphing Calculator Graphing Calculator Graphing Calculator Graphing Calculator Graphing Calculator Graphing Calculator Graphing Calculator
I don't think any one of these really exsist, but I am sure there are plenty of holsters around that could be modified or might ouright fit a TI-84+ or something similar.

Maybe some PDA holster might be able to fit it.
I'd think you could modify a slide case with relative ease. Might be a little bit tricky to construct a set of belt loops, but there are plenty of easy ways to mount additional ABS plastic pieces to a slide case.
Look for something like a test-meter kit or tool pouch for technicians. It may well match the Ti as well.
can anyone give me a picture of a calculator holster?
Hmm, maybe if we had one we might have posted it! lol
If you want it really badly you could use paper, leather from a craft store, or possible superglued legos.
That's a pretty cool idea. It reminds me of the Mathnet TV show. (LAPD Detectives solving crimes using applied math).

Whooooooa! What if the holster was also a charging cradle?
I can sew one if you've got dough.
UPDATE: I made my own holster using a pencil case and a clarinet neck strap XD
Good idea.
Dianzi tian wrote:
What if the holster was also a charging cradle?

Why aren't we funding this!? Phones have these.
Umm... Nice makeshift case, asi14... As for the charging cradle just use one of those battery to usb things (I forget what's called) and use the usb to mini-usb...
yeah i use rechargable batteries for my calculator batteries

EDIT: I will post a picture of my makeshift holster soon Wink

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours