New update fixes minor issues.
Build 1050 (13 November 2014)
- Fixed stack overflow issue that would happen if you played more than 200ish
games without exiting the app
- Prevented a potential issue where unknown behavior could occur if a
GarbageCollect or error occurred during saving
- Fixed bug where saving a FreeCell game would not re-archive the appvar
(Why did this happen? The above change also fixed this for some reason.)
- Plugging in a USB cable no longer causes an abort
- Optimized some code for size
- 238 free bytes remaining
- Unless new bugs are discovered or somebody has a better idea for the face
card graphics, this is the last update.