HAHAHAHAHA OMG ROFLMONGERS. I used joshhays@gmail.com to register the fake Josh Hays account. Check out what I got in my inbox today:

Quote:
I did not sign up for this account. I have changed the password on the account so whom ever may be using my e-mail may not use your site. Please deactivate this account.

Thank you
JH

On Mar 31, 2006, at 7:16 PM, admin@cemetech.net wrote:

>
> Welcome to Cemetech Forums
>
> Please keep this email for your records. Your account information is as follows:
>
> ----------------------------
> Username: Josh Hays
> Password: *******
> ----------------------------
>
> Please do not forget your password as it has been encrypted in our database and we cannot retrieve it for you. However, should you forget your password you can request a new one which will be activated in the same way as this account.
>
> Thank you for registering.
>
> --Sincerely,
> Kerm Martian
> President and Founder, Cemetech

----------------------
Office Assistant
Springboard Pilates
(207) 8742742
zomg!!!! thats hilarious.

did you tell him about the april fools joke?
No. But there is no "Josh Hays" of Hays Games - the "Hays" actually refers to a town in Kansas:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=hays,+kansas
KermMartian wrote:
No. But there is no "Josh Hays" of Hays Games - the "Hays" actually refers to a town in Kansas:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=hays,+kansas

I know..think cross between Hays Game and Josh Frisby *shudders*.....

you should let him know about it though.
Will do. Let's see what he thinks of it...
ROFL, thats funny.
I decided not to tell him about it; it would be too complicated. Plus, I forgot that passwords get sent plaintext to a new registrant, so he got my password. He doesn't realize it of course, and he changed the password, so it's ok. *whew* I probably shouldn't have used my regular password for the fake accounts in retrospect. Very Happy
*me smacks Kerm aorund for a bit with a TI-83+ manual (The closest thing I have to a book...) Razz
tifreak8x wrote:
*me smacks Kerm aorund for a bit with a TI-83+ manual (The closest thing I have to a book...) Razz
Note to self: add the BBCode for /me. Second note to self: think out consequences of using passwords for stuff. Third note to self: stop making notes to yourself.
KermMartian wrote:
tifreak8x wrote:
Note to self: add the BBCode for /me. Second note to self: think out consequences of using passwords for stuff. Third note to self: stop making notes to yourself.

about as bad as the time I made a javascript login system on a live website....and then told people to visit the site...I add my password right there in the source code.
Laughing Nicely done. I have my password well-hidden and guarded here. Wink
fortunately the members of UTI are nice about such things and also didnt realise that was the password I was using for everything at the time....the politely and humorously tipped me off.
Yeah, they're much nicer about n00bish mistakes than some other forums *cough*Maxcoderz*cough*.
lol, I am not a n00b and I am still ignored there... I really don't like maxcoderz...
They pretty much ignore anyone except their little circle of leet.
That is why I don't post there anymore...
they usually listen to me....sometimes...they dont ignore me...actually the people who dont ignore me are people who know me from other forums anyway...
Anyway, this is going way offtopic. So are we done with the Hays issue, or should we flame them out more?
KermMartian wrote:
Anyway, this is going way offtopic. So are we done with the Hays issue, or should we flame them out more?

Don't be silly, Kerm. We're never finished flaming Hays. Very Happy
Check this out:
http://amazingforums.com/forum/HAYSCORP/25.html
http://amazingforums.com/forum/HAYSCORP/forum.html

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours