I love how we have two completely different topics going on here, one of which is on topic.
JoeYoung wrote:
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
JoeYoung wrote:
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
tifreak8x wrote:
pokemon purple is the only place as far as Iambian and myself knows that you can locate this file
as well as Omni

(I think Iambian definitively need to upload his Celtic III stuff on ticalc too (and maybe Cemetech?). It's annoying to be forced to register an account (and validate it, which fails with some e-mail providers) just to download an attachment on UTI)

I don't think it's a problem, considering you only need to register once, and UTI is a pretty central hub. A lot of people know about it.
It can be an issue if you can no longer (or are no longer allowed to) register/login, though. But I guess then it's the person's problem if he caused his access to be removed from the site and can no longer ever download files.

A new person wouldn't be banned for any reason, I figure. Do you have this problem?
Sadly, yes (minus the "new person" part, of course... my UTI forum ID is in the early 3 digits, after all), but that's a long story.
comicIDIOT wrote:
Im Bob wrote:
the strings don't need to be kept track of because I have set asside the information in other forms
I'm afraid I don't follow. If they don't need to be kept track of, then why "store" them in a String? Why not use a temporary variable of which gets replaced often; Ans. The calculator uses this variable to store the last answer for a calculation on the home screen.

You can never archive Ans and thus you won't break your program if you store a text string to it.

Ans is the only variable that can store a text string.

I don't beleive I've mentioned it but I use the strings in my base program anyway and It doesn't really matter if it's stored as Ans or strInfinity plus 1 just as long as it's not str7 8 or 9
comicIDIOT wrote:
I love how we have two completely different topics going on here, one of which is on topic.

I beleive you may start a third
Im Bob wrote:
comicIDIOT wrote:

Let's go for it! Very Happy

Surface Blur in Photoshop takes a long time when using it on a 10MP photo with lots of mono-tone surfaces +/
comicIDIOT wrote:
Im Bob wrote:
comicIDIOT wrote:

Let's go for it! Very Happy

Surface Blur in Photoshop takes a long time when using it on a 10MP photo with lots of mono-tone surfaces +/

that's great this has nothing to do with anything
Im Bob wrote:
comicIDIOT wrote:

that's great this has nothing to do with anything

Actually, Photoshop pertains to pretty much everything.
Why not just use Doors CS for its Celtic-ness? Smile
KermMartian wrote:

I'vw been telling him that, but he wants G.L.O.V.E.S. to be independent of shell.
Xeno_Cre8or wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

I'vw been telling him that, but he wants G.L.O.V.E.S. to be independent of shell.

Then tell him to use Celtic III, it's not a shell.. Wink

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours