Login [Register]
Don't have an account? Register now to chat, post, use our tools, and much more.
I'm pretty sure it did, but I can't remember

(heheh just before I posted this topic had 7777 views)
Optimized from 1685 bytes to 1737 bytes, saving -52 bytes or -3% of the original size.

Happens with some programs and I go LOLWUT.
Razz
Reapex wrote:
Optimized from 1685 bytes to 1737 bytes, saving -52 bytes or -3% of the original size.

Happens with some programs and I go 0x5.
Razz
I know, I know, some day I'll actually sit down and figure that one out.
1) List>matr and Matr>list are not recognized as tokens. But... List>Matr and Matr>List Furthermore they get compiled as List>Matr( and Matr>List( so.... if you have "List>Matr(" and "Matr>List(" it becomes "List>Matr((" and "Matr>List(("

2) Matrices such as "[A]" never get recognized as matrices. Strange characters are used in place.

3) The "Fill(" token is not recognized, instead it is compiled as the letters themselves
KermMartian wrote:
Reapex wrote:
Optimized from 1685 bytes to 1737 bytes, saving -52 bytes or -3% of the original size.

Happens with some programs and I go 0x5.
Razz
I know, I know, some day I'll actually sit down and figure that one out.


10 months later... =P
Was wondering if the sourcecoder source could be released? I think it is a great tool, would like to have the ability to fix and extend....
pilotmm wrote:
1) List>matr and Matr>list are not recognized as tokens. But... List>Matr and Matr>List Furthermore they get compiled as List>Matr( and Matr>List( so.... if you have "List>Matr(" and "Matr>List(" it becomes "List>Matr((" and "Matr>List(("

2) Matrices such as "[A]" never get recognized as matrices. Strange characters are used in place.

3) The "Fill(" token is not recognized, instead it is compiled as the letters themselves
Thanks, I'll try to get to these when I wake up in the morning! Too tired to be confident I wouldn't accidentally break something tonight. Smile

pilotmm wrote:
Was wondering if the sourcecoder source could be released? I think it is a great tool, would like to have the ability to fix and extend....
Not at the moment. If, someday, I decide to make it into a desktop, non-cloud app, then it's very probable I would make it open-source.

Edit: I fixed (1) and (3), but I can't seem to replicate (2). Can you email me a .8xp to replicate this, or post some code here that does it?
*bump* Turned out I couldn't replicate (2) because I was only checking [A]; it was [B] through [J] that were broken, because of ridiculously dumb typos from me. Smile All fixed.
Glad to hear I was able to help, and I'm glad it's fixed Smile
swivelgames wrote:
Glad to hear I was able to help, and I'm glad it's fixed Smile
Yup, thanks for your impetus and testing in tracking and verifying this error. Smile
Each time you open a program on your projects it appears always as unlocked even if you saved as locked.
I haven't tested if the lock/unlock is good on exporting. I test later.
Galandros wrote:
Each time you open a program on your projects it appears always as unlocked even if you saved as locked.
I haven't tested if the lock/unlock is good on exporting. I test later.
Sounds good, I'll look into this. I believe I tested lock/unlock export as functional, but I'd very much appreciate you checking it.
KermMartian wrote:
Sounds good, I'll look into this. I believe I tested lock/unlock export as functional, but I'd very much appreciate you checking it.

Tested against TI Program Editor and works great.

Appears that Source Coder "silently" unlock programs for editing like DoorsCS. xD
Sorry double post but is another bug.

When you parse a file (upload it) and save it in your projects for strange reason the protected status and ram/archive are toggled by Source Coder. Confused
This bug is not big problem like the other because you can change it back and export.

I am tempted to compare with an hex editor the program uploaded to SC2 and the exported one. I will tell the result if I see something interesting.
It seems that the bot no longer posts the code on Omnimaga as it is supposed to. I followed all your steps told to me the last time, and then clicked the link in the following thread:

http://ourl.ca/6154/97213

And I have yet to see the bot even post at all.

Gonna post the link here too to see if it works here...

http://sc.cemetech.net/?xpi=54e3a005bb4cb1ffcf69f02825479247
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
It seems that the bot no longer posts the code on Omnimaga as it is supposed to. I followed all your steps told to me the last time, and then clicked the link in the following thread:

http://ourl.ca/6154/97213

And I have yet to see the bot even post at all.

Gonna post the link here too to see if it works here...

http://sc.cemetech.net/?xpi=54e3a005bb4cb1ffcf69f02825479247
It worked fine for me in that thread, DJ. Sad Are you sure you clicked the link in the thread to bring up SourceCoder, rather than resaving directly from SourceCoder without clicking on the link in the topic?
yep I clicked that link in my thread. I use Opera 10.53 btw.
DJ Omnimaga wrote:
yep I clicked that link in my thread. I use Opera 10.53 btw.
The only possible problem that I can think of would be if your browser is stripping out the referrer information when you click through to Cemetech for some reason. Mind jumping on SAX or #cemetech so I can walk through it with you step by step? Hopefully we can figure out wherein the problem is occuring.
Here's a bug that I found in the previous versions of SC but didn't report: SourceCoder doesn't recognize the hidden tokens like ◄ and ►. TI-Connect doesn't either, but it'd still be very useful (for example when fixing games glitched by TIC).
Deep Thought wrote:
Here's a bug that I found in the previous versions of SC but didn't report: SourceCoder doesn't recognize the hidden tokens like ◄ and ►. TI-Connect doesn't either, but it'd still be very useful (for example when fixing games glitched by TIC).
I believe this might be properly fixed now; have you tried to verify it in the current version by any chance?
  
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 4 of 29
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 

Advertisement