Sure, loaded it on, still nothing. Can you reproduce your problem by clearing your calculator, loading DCS, running it, and making a folder? Is it possible something in your file structure is already corrupted? Do you have very little free RAM or ROM?

In other news, SEs ported over.

Code:
Page 0 is 14283 bytes long (2101 bytes to spare)
Page 1 is 16046 bytes long (338 bytes to spare)
Page 2 is 1572 bytes long (14812 bytes to spare)
KermMartian wrote:
...Can you reproduce your problem by clearing your calculator, loading DCS, running it, and making a folder?...

I tried, and the problem stopped completely, I'm guessing it got corrupted, thanks anyways.
How long until we've got a RC around?
yoman82 wrote:
That's an excellent question. Since the Nspire users are nagging me about the Off issue, I think I'll try to solve that, maybe do some work on the Celtic/XLib compatibility, and then release a beta, which I'll probably call 6.3 beta or 6.4 beta, within the next couple of weeks (although setting deadlines for myself seems to always be a bad idea Razz ). I'll hold off on the RunProg, homescreen execution hook, and all that until after a beta release because that's going to require considerable reconfiguration of the whole ProgNameSpace system. How about we say two to three weeks for a beta, to be realistic?
KermMartian wrote:
(although setting deadlines for myself seems to always be a bad idea Razz ).
Quote:
... It hasn't been 113 days already Confused

I also find the "-1-1-3" mildly interesting.
comicIDIOT wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
(although setting deadlines for myself seems to always be a bad idea Razz ).
Quote:
... It hasn't been 113 days already Confused

I also find the "-1-1-3" mildly interesting.

yeah... i wonder how the counter was programed...
it doesn't make much sense for every digit to have a negative notation...

hmm...
KermMartian wrote:
yoman82 wrote:
That's an excellent question. Since the Nspire users are nagging me about the Off issue, I think I'll try to solve that, maybe do some work on the Celtic/XLib compatibility, and then release a beta, which I'll probably call 6.3 beta or 6.4 beta, within the next couple of weeks (although setting deadlines for myself seems to always be a bad idea Razz ). I'll hold off on the RunProg, homescreen execution hook, and all that until after a beta release because that's going to require considerable reconfiguration of the whole ProgNameSpace system. How about we say two to three weeks for a beta, to be realistic?

Wit arent I the only nspire user or are there others?
There's a few others that are interested in doing some testing, like ZagorNBK, now known as Silver.
Ok but I have to help too......
Feature suggestion:
Pressing Y= opens the "start" menu, but does not close it again. Perhaps this should be implemented?
SirCmpwn wrote:
Feature suggestion:
Pressing Y= opens the "start" menu, but does not close it again. Perhaps this should be implemented?
Excellent suggestion, added to feature list.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 5 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours