when i launch tilp, which works when i use the origional one, i keep on getting an error that says

Msg: failed to reset USB endpoints.Cause: your SilverLink cable may be stalled. Try to unplug/plug it.

HELP
tilp, this a calculator question?
No, just an incoherent blob of text.
well, was pretty sure it had nothing to do with Freebuild, so I moved it out of there. XD
UMM Tilp is a calc connection softwear
Yes, we're well aware of what TILP is. You asked a question with horrible grammar, and you did so in a subforum devoted to a program called FreeBuild.
qazz42 wrote:

How'd you get your Tilp so soft? I bet you used Snuggle, that bear that makes everything OH SO SOFT AND CUDDLY *giggle*

huh really? opps wait i see it

i thought it was the general topic

sorry
Out of curiosity, did you try following the directions in the error message?
yes i did but to no avail

ps no more jokes i get it i am a noob
qazz42 wrote:
yes i did but to no avail

ps no more jokes i get it i am a noob
Did you try unplugging the cable, restarting the computer, plugging the cable back in, and starting TiLP?

Edit: Also, do you have it connected through a hub, or directly to the computer in question?
um directly to the comp

ohh should i be using a hub?
qazz42 wrote:
um directly to the comp

ohh should i be using a hub?
No, you shouldn't be using a hub, that's why I asked. Did you try my first suggestion?
Which silverlink do you have? Is it the first generation silver link, or the second generation gray link? I highly doubt you have the 3rd generation pewterlink though.
[/quote] No, you shouldn't be using a hub, that's why I asked. Did you try my first suggestion?[/quote]

no maybe i should try it

i wish TheStorm was here

he knows about this stuff but i will see if your idea works too

btw is your idea a guess or you know it will probably help?

edit: i am using the silverlink but i set the TILP to recognize it it just says that it is stalling or something

also after getting that message i will get the messasge

Msg: Error while flushing the buffer(s).
Cause: Internal Win32 error
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
qazz42 wrote:

How'd you get your Tilp so soft? I bet you used Snuggle, that bear that makes everything OH SO SOFT AND CUDDLY *giggle*

When I called you a homosexual way back when I didn't think I was actually onto something.

I wonder if the unofficial USB driver TiLP for Windows uses caused the problem?
WAIT STOP THE PRESSES!!!

i got everything to work just fine BUT now when i connect it nothing happens

except for this

The cable cannot be used.
Cause: the cable has not been initialized due to a previous/current error.

DOES USING a nspire in ti 84+se mode affect this in ANY WAY? because that is what i am trying to connect

on the cmd it says "device not found"

if using the emulated ti84 is the problem then how would you be able to connect a nspire in nspire mode because i have NO idea which driver to use cause none of the ones i have will say the manufacture is the tilp team
qazz42, I don't know that much about the inner workings of the linking code but have you tried going to change device and seeing if the autodetect button find your calc. Make sure it is on and connected before you start TiLP.
qazz42 wrote:
i wish TheStorm was here

he knows about this stuff but i will see if your idea works too

btw is your idea a guess or you know it will probably help?
Purely a guess, I'm sure. You're talking with the author of DoorsCS, of course, so he must be completely clueless. In fact, we all are (except TheStorm of course). You see, even though we're all apart of this calculator centered community, none of us know anything about calculators, their hardware, software, softwear, firmware, or their related softwares.

FFR, we're simply teasing your inability to spell and structure a sentence correctly. You don't get kudos for having proper grammar and spelling, you just don't get teased for lacking it. Smile

EDIT: Don't be discouraged, however, just learn to spell Smile
swivelgames wrote:
Purely a guess, I'm sure. You're talking with the author of DoorsCS, of course, so he must be completely clueless. In fact, we all are (except TheStorm of course). You see, even though we're all apart of this calculator centered community, none of us know anything about calculators, their hardware, software, softwear, firmware, or their related softwares.

Speak for yourself Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours