It was smaller than elfprince's, yet got shrunk by you.
Please explain.
elrunethe2nd wrote:
Please explain.

Avatar or signature? 'Cause your signature doesn't have any pics in it to get shrunk.

Also, Elf is an admin and you're not.
Kllrnohj wrote:
elrunethe2nd wrote:
Please explain.

Avatar or signature? 'Cause your signature doesn't have any pics in it to get shrunk.

Also, Elf is an admin and you're not.

It had a picture containing what is now in writing in large font, yet still smaller than numerous users signatures around here.

Please take the time to PM people if you're gonna mess with they're stuff, perhaps?
My usual procedure is more or less that, and asking you to take care of it yourself, but I'm not sure what happened on this one.
elfprince13 wrote:
My usual procedure is more or less that, and asking you to take care of it yourself, but I'm not sure what happened on this one.

Well, it went from not-unreasonably-sized image to tiny, tiny text with no delicious aliasing.

I could have made it, you know, smaller without too much difficulty, or applied a transparency - if in interrupted the editee's browsing experience THAT MUCH.

I mean, its not, outrageously large, given the size of signatures around here, and I will obviously put another equally large image regardless, so I am sort of confused as to the reasoning here.
No other forum would have had a problem with this sort of thing. Neutral

This isn't really a rant. Perhaps Cemetech needs a forum help section.
Seeing as noone gives a d*mn and wants to own up about this, it wasn't offensive, it wasn't ridiculously large, particularly rude or inappropriate, its going back up.

I do direct the anonymous editee's attention to the statement that "I will obviously put another equally large image regardless of its deletion".
Here's an idea: Stop whining so much.

If someone changed it, they obviously had a reason. So instead of being a jerk about it, grow up and fix it.
It was huge. I removed it. EOF.

Elfprince is necessarily entitled to a bigger signature because he has an extremely low troll ratio, he is an admin, and he has proven himself a responsible, constructive user.
Uh Kerm, by that logic, I'm not allowed to have a signature Sad

Elrune: This applies to you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgvM7av1o1Q

Nobody else click that link.
elrunethe2nd wrote:
Please explain.

BAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

And for the record, I find elfprince's signature to be much like elfprince himself: useless and annoying.
Alex10819 wrote:

---
...grow up and fix it

No, shush. I made a big deal about it so I got a reply, that was the idea. Besides, it really isn't much of your business, as it is unlikely that you changed it. How could I fix what I wasn't aware of?

KermMartian wrote:
It was huge. I removed it.

Elfprince is necessarily entitled to a bigger signature because he is an admin.

Right then, but like, tell me next time?
It is the polite thing to do, and I would have happily halved the image size within minutes of you asking. I am not a photoshop sloth. :/
elrunethe2nd wrote:
Alex10819 wrote:

---
...grow up and fix it

No, shush. I made a big deal about it so I got a reply, that was the idea. Besides, it really isn't much of your business, as it is unlikely that you changed it. How could I fix what I wasn't aware of?

KermMartian wrote:

It is the polite thing to do, and I would have happily halved the image size within minutes of you asking. I am not a photoshop sloth. :/

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Oh lawd. I think i've been trolled.

Tell me it ain't true.
alex10819 wrote:
elrunethe2nd wrote:
Alex10819 wrote:

---
...grow up and fix it

KermMartian wrote:

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

this.
You posted in public forum, so it's our business now. Stuff that isn't should go in a PM, which is what you should have done.
Edit: inb4Kermclosestopic
This thread got really strange when I wasn't watching.
Why is one of Elrune's posts diffrent to a quote?
Lucas W wrote:
Why is one of Elrune's posts diffrent to a quote?
Edit war.
This edit war has been resolved and the thread locked.