i usually sell mine to gullible rednecks...
I may be able to make some money of this, but I may not either.
trust me... its like pushing a boulder off a hill... its hard at first, but once it gets rolling, theres no stopping it... until it hits the bottom...
Laughing I need to get some testimonials for this site...
Cemetech: A great community, genius programmers, and a lot of good help on anything you need.
Rivereye
Surprised Hey, awesome, thanks! Cool
well, it is a start, now to get other people to give testimonials.
Cemetech: some dudes spamming a forum about calculators cause they got nothing better to do (except play LEGOS on the PC Rolling Eyes )
I like it. Kerm, you owe me a testimonial about Rivereye Studios now.
Fair enough.
Rivereye Studios: A well-designed, easy-to-navigate website with a growing coimmunity population and a rapidly-expanding repetoire of top-notch programs.
trade ya Kerm:

Cemetech is one of the coolest calc forums on the internet. Kerm Martians genius programming has steered the site from tiny to huge, passing milestones constantly.
Alex10819 Productions: The leader of the TI-Programmers' Union, this site is committed to creating high-quality programs that improve the overall community while producing its own well-written projects.
great... once i edit out the typo... lol... do i really benefit the community? or are you just being a huge suck up?
Surprised Of course you do! Plus, it's a testimonial, so I can stretch what you will be into what you are now. Very Happy
better than sex? can we tone that down a little bit? i dunno if thats true Smile

cemetech: like a warm summer morning, you can always count on kerms programming to give you a hemmorhoid (i spelled that wrong.. get over it)
Ooookay, I might leave that one out... Very Happy
yeah, leave both of them out. I need to get your testimonial over to my site Kerm, and print it out for people to read when I sell my programs.
Laughing Cool. I think I'll put the testimonials I'm getting on the About page.
ok, still thinking where I want to put mine, but will find a place
Cool, I think it's good that we help each other this way. Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours