http://www.mediafire.com/?zojtxhzoz3j
Boom baby.
I like it. Do you have any planned updates for it, Orbital Drop, Monochromatica or WorldStage? Or should I go ahead and roll those into the core?
I have plans for World Stage and Orbital Insertion(I'm gonna remove the tile on World stage and add planet explosions to Orbital), and I might add some extra collisions to MonoChromatica, but I think I'm done with this moon mission for now.
DShiznit wrote:

ASDF.
Can I suggest that you get a slightly darker grade of moon rock texture and use it to highlight the hills, and a cracked texture for the bottom of craters? It is a little flat.
DShiznit wrote:
I have plans for World Stage and Orbital Insertion(I'm gonna remove the tile on World stage and add planet explosions to Orbital), and I might add some extra collisions to MonoChromatica, but I think I'm done with this moon mission for now.

I finished with world stage, you can go ahead and add that now(after redownloading of course). I tried adding the trans interior to monochromatica to patch some of those holes, and it crashed, so I'm probably not doing anymore with that either.
Intersecting interiors tend to not behave well in Torque <_< Make a big flat DTS collision mesh and throw that in Wink
that would take up another datablock, as TSStatics don't do any collision detection...

EDIT- of course, a collision static shape could be used over and over, so it might be worth it...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours