Which map do you like best?
GreyMario's
 50%  [ 4 ]
CyberPrime's
 50%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

My walls are 3 and a quarter inches, if that means anything.
Mine are 4-5cm
My doorframe is 5 inches, but the walls themselves appear to be closer to 3-4.
Lucas W wrote:
Mine are 4-5cm

Those are some THIN walls...
good point... more like 10-20cm
mine are the same as lucas Smile and door frames are about 1 metre wide 2 metres tall
Grey, did you ever start modelling this?
Er, yeah, I did, but then Constructor crashed and then Hammer crashed and then real life took over.

I'll see if I can get any kind of real progress on this assuming I get some free time by Saturday.

Plus I wish I were good at house design. :<
Start at Minifig scale(3 constructor meters = 1 story) when you layout the rooms, as this will make it easier to position things. Once the layout is down, scale everything by 20 and add in the details. I have a detailed door modeled you can throw in to any minifig-scale map, I'll upload it now.
I don't like Constructor it's so clunky D:
GreyMario wrote:
I don't like Constructor it's so clunky D:

You've clearly never used QuArK.....
LOL, QuArK is very clunky, too clunky. Also, is it possible to port TGEA maps into TBG?
Lucas W wrote:
0x5, QuArK is very clunky, too clunky. Also, is it possible to port TGEA maps into TBG?

that's a "it depends" question. The terrain at least, is an "almost certainly not"
Actually, just use the terrain editor in TGEA to generate a heightmap, and you can import that into almost any other engine. The interiors are what I'm more worried about, terrain is the easiest thing to port from any engine to any engine.
ok, I tryed porting Marble Blast maps to ToB for the lolz but it never worked.
Hm.. I don't always say this, Mostly because i'm new to these fourms,

But sounds epic! Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours