Does anyone happen to have a copy of TOB 1.9? I need the train vehicle.
http://tbm.pcloadletterwtf.com/

The original TBM has the train, if you really want it.
SpaceNinja wrote:
Does anyone happen to have a copy of TOB 1.9? I need the train vehicle.

I'm also pretty sure it's (the train) in the archive here somewhere.
I found 2 files(from server/scripts/vehicles) that might be the train vehicle: tbmtrain.cs.dso and diesel.cs. But it looks like these files are already on my Tob. O_o. And War said that I need to 'exec' the files somehow but I dunno how to do that, so please help!
I created the Train vehicles in the first place, so let me know if you need anything. Both vehicles are indeed in the Cemetech archives:

http://www.cemetech.net/programs/index.php?mode=file&path=/blockland/TBMTrains.zip
SpaceNinja wrote:
I found 2 files(from server/scripts/vehicles) that might be the train vehicle: tbmtrain.cs.dso and diesel.cs. But it looks like these files are already on my Tob. O_o. And War said that I need to 'exec' the files somehow but I dunno how to do that, so please help!

press tilde to access the console.

Code:
exec("core/server/scripts/diesel.cs");
exec("core/server/scripts/tbmtrain.cs");

I'm *not* sure what the server commands are that you'll need to actually spawn them.
You can do this in the console, or by pasting this into a file, either one works fine.

Code:
exec("tbm/server/scripts/vehicles/diesel.cs");

Type this in the console to spawn it.

Code:
commandtoserver('dieseladd');
EmperorWiggy wrote:
You can do this in the console, or by pasting this into a file, either one works fine.

Code:
exec("tbm/server/scripts/vehicles/diesel.cs");

oops, my bad. It's been too long since I've worked with TBM....

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours