How do you feel about this?
HOOOOLYYYY!!!!!!1111111
 53%  [ 8 ]
Meh
 33%  [ 5 ]
$50?!!!!
 13%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 15

That's it, I can't take it anymore. For the past MONTH I have been working to getting TBM.org up. YES, you heard right. I have spent $50 for a hosting account, and currently waiting for ownership of TBM.org. I have been in contact with Mix, And he said that we could have the site looking like it never went down in the first place. Enjoy!
That's a hefty chunk of change. That's a great service you're doing people Lucas. I'm sure TBM's players will be very appreciative Smile are you registering tbm.org or re-registering thebettermod.org?
re-registering thebettermod.org. And 50 was at half price O_O
Yes, yes, YES! So friggin' awesome Lucas. I'd prefer though theorangeblock.org would be better, though it doesn't matter that much

+100 respect.

Admit it.

Nothing else to say here.
I predict some anti-tbm threads to pop back up you know where if thebettermod.org reappears,

does this also mean all the files that were uploaded to the site and ftp will be re-available?
Lucas W wrote:
re-registering thebettermod.org. And 50 was at half price O_O

Who's hosting you?
@Dontar yes. 1and1 is hosting, same mix was using
Lucas W wrote:
@Dontar yes. 1and1 is hosting, same mix was using
TIFreakware uses 1and1, if I recall correctly. Props for investing your hard-earned money into the endeavor, Lucas.
thanks,im glad that both games have a site now Very Happy
Someone registerd it before I could
TheOrangeBlock.org is still free.
But DnDnerd person may have registred tbm.org, why have 2?
I don't think so - Dndnerdboy set up the Webs.com forums, and I don't think he has any more money than the rest of us.
Just thinking he may have, because he might not have known about me trying to. Anyway, I have registered www.theorangeblock.org now.
Lucas W wrote:
Just thinking he may have, because he might not have known about me trying to. Anyway, I have registered www.theorangeblock.org now.

It won't let mr to the site. It says this:

Error 403 - Forbidden

You tried to access a document for which you don't have privileges.
Because it hasn't been set up aka there's no index.html

But lucaslabs.theorangeblock.org should work for my site.
I can't believe my work(or to be more accurate, other people's work that I keep getting credited with) led to someone else making a website for it.
It's not A website, it's THE website. And It's also for the community that was, thebettermod.org
Still, you spent $50 supporting my free work. That's like a sale to me.
And I except it to continue Mad Lol, jk, but it would be nice for more content.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours