The as of r332 FreeBuild supports sending heartbeats to the Cemetech server list. By default these are scheduled at 90 second intervals with server list expiration occuring after 3 minutes of no updates.

Get it while it's hot.
woo, now we can join other players playing this disfunctional game
Sigfig wrote:
woo, now we can join other players playing this disfunctional game

your helpfulness, good sir, is appreciated
Most excellent, good to hear! Now I need to put your server list page into the Cemetech template. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
Most excellent, good to hear! Now I need to put your server list page into the Cemetech template. Smile

Just make sure you leave a nice unformatted version for my TorqueScript to grab
What master server does TBG use btw? It's not filled in by default.
Svenne wrote:
What master server does TBG use btw? It's not filled in by default.

By default, it doesn't use one at all. It uses Cemetech through a different mechanism than the queryMasterServer() call.

You really ought to clear your pref files though, because a lot of things change from version to version, and the GG master server is (supposed to be) embedded in the default preferences as a fallback.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours