Hehe, not bad! Very Happy
HA ha, oh wow...
Cyanide and Happiness is awesome.
0x5 thats funny...
C&H is always funny, if a bit disturbing, although that's borderline-appropriate for this forum.
omglol that was funny, and at the end, he sent the store owner his comfy a...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
waiting for the bus is quite easily one of the greatest humour/comedy animated shorts in existence, and its sequel is coming soon!
I don't get the beer run, one. By the time you run out of booze at a party, the liquor stores and distributors are all closed.

I guess that's probably just a Pennsylvania quirk, though. Our state makes buying alcohol ridiculously complicated.
foamy3 wrote:
I don't get the beer run, one. By the time you run out of booze at a party, the liquor stores and distributors are all closed.

I guess that's probably just a Pennsylvania quirk, though. Our state makes buying alcohol ridiculously complicated.

Most states stop sale at about 2 a.m.
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
foamy3 wrote:

Most states stop sale at about 2 a.m.

Our bars stay open until 2, so you can go get a 6 pack or a 40 until then, but our liquor stores close at 9. I don't think beer distributors stay open much past then, either.
Here, bars stay open until 2, beer stops selling at stores at 12, and liquor stores close at 9 Smile
There are a bunch of petitions in Sheetz (a gas station chain : http://www.sheetz.com ) to allow beer to be sold in convenience stores.
foamy3 wrote:
There are a bunch of petitions in Sheetz (a gas station chain : http://www.sheetz.com ) to allow beer to be sold in convenience stores.

You can't buy beer at a gas station? What a backwards state you live in Very Happy
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
foamy3 wrote:

You can't buy beer at a gas station? What a backwards state you live in Very Happy

Exactly. It's ridiculous.
Damn. That sucks!... Any gas station or grocery store you walk into here in Texas has a massive section devoted to beers, compared to the size of the store lol. Although... we are talking about Texas here. Laughing
swivelgames wrote:
Damn. That sucks!... Any gas station or grocery store you walk into here in Texas has a massive section devoted to beers, compared to the size of the store 0x5. Although... we are talking about Texas here. 0x5

That goes for pretty much all of the south Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours