wtf? its a simple text file....how can you get lost with that? just copy/paste the one there and fill the stuff in....
ok...I figured it out, kinda...but is there a way to make it so it's a bar???
only if you re-design the .swf
Confused
I can't seem to open the file...... Sad
WinZip keeps on telling me that nothing is in there or sumthing Mad Smile
they say its gonna be the next HTML... but i dunno about that... people like HTML cuz its so simple... a blind monkey could learn it... (parts at least)
it's not a .zip...it's a .tar...use winrar
how do i get winrar?
Smile
go to cnet and search...it's like a 40-day trial or sumthing...
Thanks wizard, I hould have done that before asking... Laughing

Quote:
they say its gonna be the next HTML... but i dunno about that... people like HTML cuz its so simple... a blind monkey could learn it... (parts at least)

I'm a blind monley then Evil or Very Mad Neutral Very Happy
LaughingI must be a blind monkey too. WinZip can open .tars...
KermMartian wrote:
LaughingI must be a blind monkey too. WinZip can open .tars...

its not actually a .tar, but a .tar.bz2 - theres a difference Wink (and maybe he had an old version)

and what is supposed to be the "next Html"? flash? javascript? xml? nothing is gonna truly replace html any time soon. html is amazing for general stucture, and almost anything can intergrate seamlessly with it (i.e. php, flash, java, javascript) They have all be around for along time now, but none of em can even touch html (At least for what html is good at)
TIML, duh. Rolling Eyes Laughing
TIML, lol, that would be sweet (especially for something like an intro page that the server sends a client upon successfull connection to CALCnet Wink )
Indeed it would. I'm thinking for TICI 2.0 / CALCnet2 wireless internet (WiNet), I'll have a computer act as the bridge and do HTML<-->TIML conversions.
umm...i suck at html and i need to integrate this into the header of an invisionfree board, so do u guys have ne suggestions?could I find a good file host with nested directories to use with this?
just google for an html tutorial and brush up, it really isn't hard - just read a couple tuts over a few days, and you'll be a new expert Wink

as for file host, thats for you to find. I use a paid-for host, so i never have to worry about stuff like that
about the original script: try using MIDI files...
Smile
Ok opened the file with WinRar and now Im gonna work on it later...I need to look for a non-paying host, if there are any so I cant host some files...otherwise I'll have to link to other sites... Sad
upload ur own files to savefile.com...

and btw, if ne1 can find an mp3 to midi converter that converts the full file...
Use WinAMP and the Disk-Writer Plugin.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours