Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
I was very happy to see that my Duemillanove was not backordered, since they have 2907 in stock. Woot for my order hopefully shipping soon.

So how many times did your CC get charged? Razz
Just the once, for $4.58, luckily. Smile
well I stupidly thought it was today and got my whole order ready to realize free day had come and gone, so now I'll be waiting to buy the stuff in Ult Dev's Kit.
TheStorm wrote:
well I stupidly thought it was today and got my whole order ready to realize free day had come and gone, so now I'll be waiting to buy the stuff in Ult Dev's Kit.
Aw Jonimus, very sorry to hear it. Sad We were all sitting in #cemetech talking about our progress, too bad you missed it. I hope they do it again some time soon.
magicdanw wrote:
I'm going to wait for it all to come back in stock, so that if it takes a week or two I'll just have it all mailed straight to school (home for about two more weeks).

Just to let everyone know the Beginner's Kit is back in stock at SparkFun; now we just have to figure out what we're going to do about the LCD portion of the kit...
Awesome video, nice find there. My order status is "label printed"; USPS just has electronic shipping confirmation, but no actual order shipped yet.
*bump* My treasures have arrived from Sparkfun! Check 'em out:

So from left to right, we have:
1) SMA GPS patch antenna, to be used with my eeePC, Sfth
2) Top to bottom, two 434MHz digital transmitters, two 434MHz digital receivers, and a PSP-style slide joystick
3) Five assorted RGB leds, three diffused, two undiffused
4) Arduino Duemilanove
5) 2-axis gyro breakout, for Clove 3

And random Clove 3 idea, lest I forget it: pager-motor-based haptic feedback?
Nice; I'm waiting for some parts from Jameco & HVW Technologies that'll be coming in on Tuesday Smile

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours