http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f2c_1260923783
ZagorNBK wrote:
Wait, the Optimus keyboard just came out? I thought it had been released for quite a while, guess not. Razz
I can simultaneously imagine using that for hours on end and not having any use for it at all.
I swear we've talked about this before...oh wait, we have.
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
I swear we've talked about this before...oh wait, we have.
Four years ago, no less. And we were wondering where it would fall between $150 and $400. Very Happy
The statement "It's about time." comes to mind. Followed by a firm "Overpriced much?"

I'm sure a number of hardware companies (Apple comes to mind as someone who would do something like this) could make a better quality version for a LOT cheaper. Wink

I'd love to see one, actually Smile
This thread is full of fail. The Optimus Maximus keyboard first started shipping in Feburary 21, 2008

Great job, ZagorNBK Rolling Eyes
Uuuhhhh.... thanks. But I'm not sure I fully understand what you meant to say...
swivelgames wrote:
The statement "It's about time." comes to mind. Followed by a firm "Overpriced much?"

I'm sure a number of hardware companies (Apple comes to mind as someone who would do something like this) could make a better quality version for a LOT cheaper. Wink

I'd love to see one, actually Smile

Are you kidding? Apple would say they invented it then sell it for twice as much!
ZagorNBK wrote:
Uuuhhhh.... thanks. But I'm not sure I fully understand what you meant to say...
I think he was commenting that your "it's about time" was misplaced, since this has been available for two years. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
ZagorNBK wrote:
I think he was commenting that your "it's about time" was misplaced, since this has been available for two years. Smile

The "it's about time" was from Swivelgames, ZagorNBK's fail was creating a thread talking about a product that is well over 2 years old that pretty much everyone here is going to already know about.

Maybe I should start a thread about Nvidia's 8800 Ultra costing $800 Rolling Eyes
Well, I couldn't know that this topic was already been talked about 'cuz I wasn't even aware that Cemetech existed at that time.
And I got this link from a friend, and since I've never seen this kind of keyboard, I logically thought it was an innovation.
So sorry guys for posting a useless thread.
ZagorNBK wrote:
Well, I couldn't know that this topic was already been talked about 'cuz I wasn't even aware that Cemetech existed at that time.
And I got this link from a friend, and since I've never seen this kind of keyboard, I logically thought it was an innovation.
So sorry guys for posting a useless thread.
No worries, it's not useless. Cemetech has in fact been around since 2000 (see the bottom of this page); this forum has existed continuously in this form since 2005.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours