here is a preveiw i found on Google images that im working of:

I'm not completely finnished the mini version, but 75% of the way through i noticed it was to small :S so when im done i will make it a 1 Player vehicle possibly and then start on the full scale one:

I do hope this is what you ment by 'lego themed vehicles' Laughing
and I will post a preveiw of the mini version when its completed (later today) but it wont be a vehicle for maybe a week or two, since tbg code is getting updated to frequently.

EDIT:
I have completed the models. (wheels and body)

Here is some preveiws of the vehicle:

*note: this is not a vehicle, it is only a model.

The body and wheels are seperated, but in the preveiws I have merged the wheels onto the body.

EDIT2: is the vehicle code being update that much anymore?
that would be EPIC if you could get tweak the vehicle datablock to work well with it. there are a couple in engine tweaks i can make to steering too.
You think that's epic? I'm building the fecking Enterprise, Cemetech's first 32 passenger vehicle...
heh. Dshiznit? you left your model in the shapes folder or ToB 2.0 when it was released Razz. but it was porbably an old model I'm guessing?
DShiznit wrote:
You think that's epic? I'm building the fecking Enterprise, Cemetech's first 32 passenger vehicle...

OH snap. I don't even know if it the game supports 32 passengers, since I'm pretty sure we don't have that many mount slots....
elfprince13 wrote:
DShiznit wrote:

OH snap. I don't even know if it the game supports 32 passengers, since I'm pretty sure we don't have that many mount slots....
It doesn't need mount slots. It needs mount points (the maximum being 32 iirc)
Yes, but I'm also quite sure that even with 32 seats, you could only have up to 8 (or maybe 16 passengers) at a time. I'll have to check and see. I know I modified the slot limit, but I don't remember what I actually set it to.
elfprince13 wrote:
Yes, but I'm also quite sure that even with 32 seats, you could only have up to 8 (or maybe 16 passengers) at a time. I'll have to check and see. I know I modified the slot limit, but I don't remember what I actually set it to.
No slots. NO SLOTS. We're mounting objects, not images.
Oh. Oh right.
Ooooh, I'd absolutely love to make the suspension for that. I'm thinking large suspension travel, lots of vehicle mass, and fairly high damping. Very Happy
er, Kerm whats that for?
smarcus6 wrote:
er, Kerm whats that for?
I'm talking about coding the vehicle physics for this, if you decide to make it into a driveable vehicle model.
oh, er well, i'll make a rough vehicle code for it when the updating of the vehicle code slows down and ill send it to you some how so you can perfect it for me Smile and thnx for the help.

I will start on the larger model later today maybe.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours