I can't access the other one, nor can I delete it, so I will start over here.

Thanks to Kevin from Omnimaga, I have a crap load of links to add to the site now. He found a site called the Rich Files, which I think has about 200 links on it. I have a few of them, so it is hard telling how long it will take me to go through the list and get them all posted. I am sure that by now, quite a few will be down, but hey, if I can get over 200 links that will make me happy.

I am unsure, but I may require some help with this. If you would like to help, please let me know, and I will see what can be worked out. Smile

In other news, I plan on adding 5 or 6 more files to the site this evening.
Excellent, good job! You're doing such a good job on this, I might ask to syndicate it for the Cemetech website at some point...
I might be able to help, we shall see
I wish I could help, I'm so busy right now. Sad
@Rivereye: If you can, that would be great.

@Kerm: I know you are. Smile You still have to get the last small bugs out of the system, and then whatever projects you have to do... Rolling Eyes
Just tell me what to do, and I'm on my way.
Well, if you would be so kind as to list which sites are still online through the links on this page: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Lakes/5081/RichsTILink.html

Then from there, we will just have to add to the database...
ok, will give results later
Thanks man. Smile
ok, have the list compiled, Will PM you the link to the txt file.
it tok me 4 hours to add all those richfiles links at Omnimaga, searching through 800 broken links O_O , I found cool stuff tho, especially TI-85 sdites Smile
Didn't take me that long to go through those links, but, I have cable, I don't know what you have.
darn it...i have dsl that's gonna expire [the lease i believe] at the end of july [i think] and my mom said _maybe_ we might get cable...... Sad Sad Sad
Yeah, but what can you do, your parents are paying for it.
True enough. That's great about the links, but too bad you had to duplicate Kevin's work... Smile
oh well, I got o see a bunch of nice TI websites.
True. And know thanks to your work lots of other people will too.
yeah, well, it feels good to help people out there.
And I hope Dan will let me syndicate this here... Smile
Yeah, might be nice to see.

Page 1 of 18
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours