Great. There goes TBM.
Great team-play here, guys.

You leave for years and return to demand us to drop everything at once?
elrunethe2nd wrote:
Great. There goes TBM.
Unless I misunderstood, they are asking that their content be removed from Freebuild, which I think is certainly a reasonable request. If I understood correctly they weren't requesting it removed from TBM.
KermMartian wrote:
elrunethe2nd wrote:
Great. There goes TBM.
Unless I misunderstood, they are asking that their content be removed from Freebuild, which I think is certainly a reasonable request. If I understood correctly they weren't requesting it removed from TBM.

There goes TBM from TBG.
TBG is supposed to be 'new', not another remake of TBM. I can totally agree with these two dudes. If I made some cool stuff and 5 years later some dude comes and takes it all, I'd ask for it to be removed.
Sephiroth wrote:
TBG is supposed to be 'new', not another remake of TBM. I can totally agree with these two dudes. If I made some cool stuff and 5 years later some dude comes and takes it all, I'd ask for it to be removed.

They aren't 'taking it all'.
At least Kier still gives a ----. And Magicpants doesn't care.
Wait, change the word censor to '******' instead of 'A' Kerm.
Thanks TBM developers, Thank you for denying the game's evolution
I think they can do whatever the heck they want. It's their content.
Sephiroth wrote:
I think they can do whatever the heck they want. It's their content.

Under what law?
Dare I be so bold to say that they released it for the public?
Okay then.
elrunethe2nd wrote:
Great. There goes TBM.

You leave for years and return to demand us to drop everything at once?
I am not a part of this team. This is the first we've seen of FB. How was I supposed to psychically know that any of our content was still in it, when you've all been saying it's a clean break from TBM for the past, what, three years or so?
Guys, pipe down. They made a semi-formal request, and I expect elfprince13 and CyberPrime will either honor it or enter into friendly discussion with Chris and Luquado. End of discussion.

Page 5 of 5
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours