Do you live on the east coast?
yes
 52%  [ 9 ]
no
 47%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 17

It is snowing heavily where I live on the east coast, I will edit with pics soon. Who here lives on the east coast? We probably have around 2 feet where I am.

Pic Link: http://pictures.mcgurrin.net/thumbnails.php?album=18
Where I live we didn't get any snow Sad cool pics though Smile
Meh, snows like that all the time over here (Alberta, Canada)
nice pics though
Eeems wrote:
Meh, snows like that all the time over here (Alberta, Canada)

Same, but a bit further South (Houghton, MI). Current total snowfall for this winter is 71".
Snowing heavily here in NYC as well; it's estimated we'll get 8-12" total.
Raining!
we just finally got our first snowfall that stuck to the ground, but it was barely enough to blanket parts of the ground. I can't wait for some real snowfall tho.
we got hit hard by the recent northeastcoast snowstorm
You losers are living in the lame part of the country, it seems. Have fun with your urine-soaked snow!
it just barely missed us; only light snow in central Ohio.
West coast. (but in other continent and my country only has west coast) Razz
Cold but not raining to snow. Sad Some say can snow above 300 meters high, though.
Galandros wrote:
Some say can snow above 300 meters high, though.
We had snow around 300metres (1000 feet) in my part of California a few weeks ago. Which is rare. I missed the oppurtunity to photograph it. As I live about 130feet above sea level and didn't get outside that day.

I haven't touched snow for several years now Sad
tifreak8x wrote:
we just finally got our first snowfall that stuck to the ground, but it was barely enough to blanket parts of the ground. I can't wait for some real snowfall tho.

Same here; once again as soon as one snowflake fell everyone forgot how to drive Rolling Eyes
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
tifreak8x wrote:

Same here; once again as soon as one snowflake fell everyone forgot how to drive Rolling Eyes

Thats nothing, as soon as they said snow flurries, walmart sold out of milk, bread, and eggs and there isn't a snow shovel to be found in the town of farmville.
we got so much snow on Saturday they canceled school for Monday which is today
Our 10a.m. Saturday finals (which piss people off, anyway) got cancelled and moved to Monday. There are some VERY upset students around...
How much snow did you guys get? We got about 12 inches here where I am.
We ended up getting about a foot here too. I love the way even in the city everyone starts to freak out with the first flake of snow and mobs the supermarkets for milk and bread. Razz
We got more like 2 ft, we had 19in at some point during the storm, I forget the final amount.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours