Almost a month ago I started a TI-Basic wiki, aptly called TI-Basic Developer. The goal of the wiki is to provide a central location where people can learn TI-Basic and the many different techniques used in games. There are lots of sites that have TI-Basic information, but none of them provide the complete package. Everybody is welcome to join and contribute.
Cool. Cool I might contribute a few things myself! Smile
Hey Burr, I changed the wording and spelling of a couple of things. Nothing big but I'm tired. I'll try to finish up the 84 timings like I've been meaning to do. I'll look at more tomorrow night.
Just sent in my application. (No, not like DCS. Laughing )
Yeah, I've noticed the wiki before. You did a nice job on the template, certainly, and I hope it gets a good bit of use.
KermMartian wrote:
Yeah, I've noticed the wiki before. You did a nice job on the template, certainly, and I hope it gets a good bit of use.

The template is actually one of their built-in templates. Laughing It's part of the reason that I decided to use wikidot (among other reasons). I don't know if you have looked at the outline or not, but did you notice anything that I forgot to list? I want to make sure to cover as many of the important topics as possible.
It looks complete to me. Any chance of getting added to the links in the sidebar?
If you click on "Resources", you will see that Cemetech is in the list.
calc84maniac wrote:
If you click on "Resources", you will see that Cemetech is in the list.
Ah, thank you. Excellent. I see nothing to change with it then. Ah, on the resource page, would you link my tutorial to http://www.cemetech.net/projects/btutor/ instead? I update that more often.
I sent in my application Wink
I have that TI Basic developer has been very useful in etting me where I am today in TI basic as well as helping me find cemetech so best of luck on the site
Please pay attention to the date, the last post was over three years ago. Cool
I know I wasnt here then and I just wanted to add my opinion
steelersfan1693 wrote:

theres little point in talking to ghosts; realize that he's unlikely to read what you wrote. There simply are much better ways get your point across; thanking him via email, for instance. Plus, that site has has long since been completed (and going strong)...
Thanks for telling me!
steelersfan1693 wrote:
That's fair, but as rth said, it would be more relevant to either contact the creator of the site or start a new topic rather than necro-bumping an ancient and lapsed topic.
Im not sre what necro bumping is
steelersfan1693 wrote:

Posting to a thread that hasn't been posted to in over a month (not sure what the time limit is, but its around a month). Unlike *bump*ing, it is frowned upon.
steelersfan1693 wrote:

http://tinyurl.com/yhfnqu8

Quote:
The act of posting something irrelevant on a really old topic to bring it to the top of the list topics. This can be intentional (such as someone necro-trolling) or unintentional (usually a new person to the forum replying to very old threads). The name comes from the fact that you are bringing it back from the dead, thus Necro.

A new posting in an old thread that has substantial new thoughts on the discussed topic is not thread bumping and is not commonly considered as a breach of netiquette."
i am getting a sense of daja-vu havent we dont this before steelersfan

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours