We should start a stick thread in each forum for links and quick descriptions of them on in some other way accumulate good useful links in a categorized manner so that others in the community can quickly find them. I could see this going other ways as opposed to threads though such a a dedicated section or forum for them, how do others feel about this? I think a collection of links that really helped us and are likely to help others in the community would be nice for finding resources, especially for new users. I could see sections like z80 asm, TIBasic, etc. to give new members of the community a place to get materials to get started instead of relying on searching the forum which I see being much harder to find information with.
http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1655
for some reason, I started thinking about sidewiki...
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:

I was thinking something like that and had not seen that, the only issue I might have is can others add to that list, that is the only real potential difference in my idea and what that is. My idea is basically a category separated set of threads for easy reading version of that thread before it went to the other site under your account.
Glenn wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:

I was thinking something like that and had not seen that, the only issue I might have is can others add to that list, that is the only real potential difference in my idea and what that is. My idea is basically a category separated set of threads for easy reading version of that thread before it went to the other site under your account.

Post a link and I will judge its worthiness Razz
How about adding some calculator categories for that? Make it good enough and I might make something like that into the Links page above, perhaps even to be maintained by you. The Links section is far too outdated compared with the rest of the site.
KermMartian wrote:
How about adding some calculator categories for that? Make it good enough and I might make something like that into the Links page above, perhaps even to be maintained by you. The Links section is far too outdated compared with the rest of the site.

Wow, how did I never realize that there was a links section, I can be very blind sometimes.
KermMartian wrote:

Sounds good; anyone got some good calc links so I can start sorting them into categories?
Well, the Links area is a start; other than those, a direct link to TIFreakware's tutorials and to the online residence of ASM in 28 Days would be good, as well as the Brass manual on Ben Ryves' site.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours