Can you "abort" a flash writing operation without trouble?
Because some people won't want it at all. I don't use folders, so I have no interest in having to press an extra button every time I quit.
But if you don't use folders, then this screen will quickly dissapear. You won't even have time to press the button. Razz
Mapar007 wrote:
Can you "abort" a flash writing operation without trouble?

It depends on what stage you're at in screwing up the user archive, but once you've really started, no, you cannot abort.
So in other words, we need to find a way to back it up without having it take up our time and make it disableable by our own convenience?
You guys are idiots! If the folders are programs, you can archive them... therefore anti-RAMClear-ify them! BAM! Altho I don't know if that'll work. Graphing Calculator Idea
Xeno_Cre8or wrote:
You guys are idiots! If the folders are programs, you can archive them... therefore anti-RAMClear-ify them! BAM! Altho I don't know if that'll work. Graphing Calculator Idea

It won't. you'll still have your folders, you just won't have anything in them. folder assignment is stored in VAT.
elfprince13 wrote:
Xeno_Cre8or wrote:

It won't. you'll still have your folders, you just won't have anything in them. folder assignment is stored in VAT.

That's better than nothing.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours