KermMartian wrote:
0x5, think of the troll as your devil's advocate, a positive force to help you examine the situation. And I feel your pain, I need my personal ID items for a government ID and I'm having a heck of a time getting them from parentals.

As in they won't give them to you or can't give them to you (i.e. lost your papers)?
Sounds like an exciting position to be in... lol Razz
swivelgames wrote:
You seem to be drilling me pretty hard Kllrnohj. Are you out to get me or something? Or joining the club with allynfolkjr, being a worthless troll?

I'm out to "get you" because you sound like a whiny emo bitch in the OP. "Oh boo hoo, life sucks! Its not fair! Everyone is trying to ruin my life!" - no shit. Slap yourself for being retarded the first time around, and now man up and deal with it.
Kllrnohj wrote:
swivelgames wrote:
You seem to be drilling me pretty hard Kllrnohj. Are you out to get me or something? Or joining the club with allynfolkjr, being a worthless troll?

I'm out to "get you" because you sound like a whiny emo bitch in the OP. "Oh boo hoo, life sucks! Its not fair! Everyone is trying to ruin my life!" - no shit. Slap yourself for being retarded the first time around, and now man up and deal with it.
Kllrnohj, some people commiserate with others when they're going through a rough patch. Others don't. But no one forces you to read these posts if you're just going to complain about how annoying they are and insult the poster.
magicdanw wrote:
Kllrnohj wrote:
swivelgames wrote:

Kllrnohj, some people commiserate with others when they're going through a rough patch. Others don't. But no one forces you to read these posts if you're just going to complain about how annoying they are and insult the poster.

Don't be a d-bag, magicdanw. Sure, Kllrnohj was harsh, but he was spot on with his points. Just not showing up to work is ridiculously unprofessional. He should have his bosses number with him for situations like that. Even if he didn't, surely there would be some way for him to call someone who could get him the number. If there wasn't, then it's really something he should have thought about beforehand. I mean, I feel bad for him and all, but aside from the transcript thing, a lot of that could have been handled better.
foamy3 wrote:
but aside from the transcript thing, a lot of that could have been handled better.

Even the transcript probably could have been handled better. If my school was dicking around I would have just gone down there and demanded my transcript and refused to leave until they gave it to me. Then I would have faxed it to the college before mailing it.

magicdanw wrote:

If I went drunk driving and wrapped my brand new car around a tree, then came in here bitching about how a tree was in the way, would anyone give me sympathy? Of course not, it would have been my own damn fault.
I don't think you're allowed to send it yourself usually.
Will_W wrote:
I don't think you're allowed to send it yourself usually.

Probably not, but you could always show up and refuse to leave until they put it in the mail.
That might work. They might throw you out though.
Will_W wrote:
That might work. They might throw you out though.
Indeed, that kind of persistence doesn't always pay off, although it might be worth a try to some extent.
Kllrnohj wrote:
If my school was dicking around I would have just gone down there and demanded my transcript and refused to leave until they gave it to me. Then I would have faxed it to the college before mailing it.
Yeah, I'm not that big of a dumb ass. I did stay up there until they gave me an unofficial, but my college won't accept unofficial so that failed as well, and I was already asked to leave once for making a big deal about them not sending my transcript, even though I don't remember raising my voice or making a scene.

Kllrnohj wrote:
If I went drunk driving and wrapped my brand new car around a tree, then came in here bitching about how a tree was in the way, would anyone give me sympathy? Of course not, it would have been my own damn fault.
I don't remember mentioning I was drunk driving or running in to trees. The car my father bought me, which I had little to no control over, had a large amount of mechanical problems and the new engine that was supplied to me by the engine company was bad.

foamy3 wrote:
Just not showing up to work is ridiculously unprofessional. He should have his bosses number with him for situations like that. Even if he didn't, surely there would be some way for him to call someone who could get him the number. If there wasn't, then it's really something he should have thought about beforehand. I mean, I feel bad for him and all, but aside from the transcript thing, a lot of that could have been handled better.
I am truly surprised that you all honestly think I just figured it would be fine and didn't try to get in contact with my boss. This job means everything to me right now and last thing I want is my boss even thinking about sending an email like that to me. My phone finally went out for good and all I get is a white screen when it turns on so I had no way of even retrieving his number. The only person who I could get to answer their phone was my Dad, and all he did was bitch at me.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours