getKey->K stores the return value of the function getKey (a number) into K (a variable). So, bflat's code with annotations (PS, bflat, you have an extra End on line 3):

Code:
:While K!=45 (45 is the key code for Clear)
When you get to the End, jump back to this While line as long as K is not equal to 45. Only once K becomes 45 (because CLEAR was pressed) can this While loop exit.

Code:
:GetKey -> K
:If K=11
If the key was Y=, then do "Do stuff here"

Code:
:Then
:Do stuff here
:End
:If K=12 (12 is the key code for Windows)
:Then
:Do stuff here
Now it's time to loop back to the While, as long as K is not 45.
Code:
Mkay, that works, but now i got another problem.

I need to make it so that when you press down/up it adds/subtracts 1 to "X" and then will move a line (-) with it so that the user sees what they're picking.

Does anyone see what I'm getting at?
Somewhere in there, add:
X-(K=34)+(K=25->X
When K=34, the statement (K=34) is true and therefore has arithmetic value 1; if K!=34, (K=34) = 0. Same for K=25. Therefore When K=34, this is like X-1+0->X, or X-1->X. When K=25, this is like X-0+1->X, or X+1->X.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours