I know, I know, I'm horribly horribly late on this. I am making good progress with the planning stages... Razz
KermMartian wrote:
So I've planned out the sequence of Doors CS versions and features according to my current feature list and knowledge of my summer time commitments. Here it is, and please feel free to post with suggestions, comments, and criticism.

:: Doors CS 6.2 (Complete by June 1, 2008)
........Fix unsupported opcodes
........Refamiliarize myself with my code
........Test and confirm nSpire compatibility
:: Doors CS 6.3-6.4 (Complete by June 14, 2008)
........Pull RunProg mess into separate system
........Add homescreen execution hook - make it toggleable?
:: Doors CS 6.5 (Complete by July 1, 2008)
........Add new splashscreen
........Tweak CALCnet2 functionality
:: Doors CS 6.6
........Update the SDK and documentation
:: Doors CS 7 Release Candidates
........Get bug reports and fix any issues
:: Doors CS 7.0 (Complete by August 1, 2008)

You know what I don't get here, is why you decided to release DCS7 a few months after DCS6.2

And also, don't add a few improvements each release and list it. As a basic user I'd look at this list and realize I'd never have to upgrade; unless I was getting an nSpire.

Make your updates few and far between.
KermMartian wrote:

So does this mean it is compatible with NSpire or no cuz I'm Getting an NSpire and I was wondering if I could use this with it, though I'm not really sure if I'll need it.

If so, make sure that DCS7 is compatible. That would be pretty sweet if I could use it on that too.
Svakk wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

So does this mean it is compatible with NSpire or no cuz I'm Getting an NSpire and I was wondering if I could use this with it, though I'm not really sure if I'll need it.

If so, make sure that DCS7 is compatible. That would be pretty sweet if I could use it on that too.

Don't get an NSpire... waste of $
Those would all be betas. I just do my beta numbering as 6.3 beta, 6.4 beta, etc, even though the major non-betas are 6 and 7. Ideally that would come out at 7.0 Beta 1, Beta 2, etc, but I personally find that numbering scheme confusing.
rthprog wrote:
Svakk wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Don't get an NSpire... waste of $

Until they make the programmable part bettar.
Doors CS 6.2 is already compatible with the TI-84+ keypad for the TI nSpire. However, due to the complete lack of Developer SDK for the device, at this point there are no plans to port Doors CS as a native nSpire application.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 10 of 10
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours