FeedBack and I designed this blimp. I'm thinking about taking out the squirrely old TBM copter and replacing it with this 2-man beauty. thoughts?

Bad. that is not what I meant.
First, you removed my propellor in the back.
Second, the texture should be colorable (from the back base.blank taking 2 textures, the dark and the bright one.
FeedBack wrote:
Bad. that is not what I meant.
First, you removed my propellor in the back.
Second, the texture should be colorable (from the back base.blank taking 2 textures, the dark and the bright one.

I didn't see the propellor when I opened it? And it is colorable.
Started on a new vehicle which will be (as far as I'm aware) a first for the community, and particularly dangerous in combat Very Happy Pics when it's done.
elfprince13 wrote:
Started on a new vehicle which will be (as far as I'm aware) a first for the community, and particularly dangerous in combat Very Happy Pics when it's done.
I had a tank, so it can't be that; I wonder what it is?
Well, technically it's not a vehicle, but it'll be scripted as one, so makes no difference Wink

This represents about an hour and a half of work.
After a lot of cheap thought, that looks like a flying bunny.
comicIDIOT wrote:

good lord, you're right.
comicIDIOT wrote:

I was thinking Chocobo, but that works, too.
elfprince13 wrote:
comicIDIOT wrote:

good lord, you're right.
Shock Who are we, RTB? Laughing
elfprince13 wrote:
Well, technically it's not a vehicle, but it'll be scripted as one, so makes no difference Wink

This represents about an hour and a half of work.

Is it Easter already?

for those of you who can't get your minds off the bunny-thing, here's my reference picture:

elfprince13 wrote:
for those of you who can't get your minds off the bunny-thing, here's my reference picture:

What's with the circle in its neck?
Nice! The neck looks great! Can't wait to see the head when it's created. I notice the dragon has a short tail, do you plan to elongate that in the render?
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:

Obviously you haven't played with LEGO nearly enough in your childhood. That is a LEGO Technics-sized hole for Technics rods and connectors.
KermMartian wrote:
Ultimate Dev'r wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:

Obviously you haven't played with LEGO nearly enough in your childhood. That is a LEGO Technics-sized hole for Technics rods and connectors.

Nope; I had Erector sets, lincoln logs and mechas Smile
comicIDIOT wrote:
Nice! The neck looks great! Can't wait to see the head when it's created. I notice the dragon has a short tail, do you plan to elongate that in the render?

That's not the tail Wink that's the mount point for the tail.

Kerm: more importantly it's the proper size for these:

are you going to give it wings too?
yes.
can it fly?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours