Happy birthday, Kerm! Smile
Hehe, thanks for the goodwishes, everyone.

@bflat: 1996 (as 'CTech', became Cemetech in 1999); 1998 (TIs; I started BASIC and LOGO in 1994); 2001 as 1.0.
happy birthday Kerm!
lol I finally got my computer back. Sorry I didn't tweet you or something Kerm, I honestly forgot and had no other way of visiting Cemetech or anything Sad

School's a ... yeah, anyway, enough with the excuses. Happy Belated Birthday Kerm Smile
swivelgames wrote:
0x5 I finally got my computer back. Sorry I didn't tweet you or something Kerm, I honestly forgot and had no other way of visiting Cemetech or anything Sad

School's a ... yeah, anyway, enough with the excuses. Happy Belated Birthday Kerm Smile
It's my birthday today, you're very nearly early! Thank you, Swivel, and thank you, elf. Smile
Happy birthday, good sir!
I like how this topic is two years old.

Happy 22nd! May you have fun today!
Happy Birthday, Kerm! (my, my posts are getting old and dusty) ...And look who else's birthday it happens to be: Linky. Coincidence? Laughing
jfabi82 wrote:
Happy Birthday, Kerm! (my, my posts are getting old and dusty) ...And look who else's birthday it happens to be: Linky. Coincidence? 0x5

sadly you're in the wrong timezone Razz
Yep, all of us cool folks are on eastern time.
...meaning I have to wake up for class in 5 and a half hours...
elfprince13 wrote:
jfabi82 wrote:
Happy Birthday, Kerm! (my, my posts are getting old and dusty) ...And look who else's birthday it happens to be: Linky. Coincidence? 0x5

sadly you're in the wrong timezone Razz
Aww, screw it, you're right... I guess there IS NO correlation between Kerm and Chuck Norris after all... Sad

Ah, well, I shall wish Kerm an EARLY Happy Birthday, then...
foamy3 wrote:
Yep, all of us cool folks are on eastern time.
...meaning I have to wake up for class in 5 and a half hours...

who has class? weirdo.
Hehe, you got me hopeful for a second there that I was secretly Chuck Norris. Wink

Thanks jfabi, foamy, and some18kanalon3. Smile
KermMartian wrote:
Hehe, you got me hopeful for a second there that I was secretly Chuck Norris. Wink

Psshh, there's no way he could code like you.
Happy Birthday!
*I have no idea what to say else...*
I demand cake.

There is no birthday without CAKE!
Happy Birthday Kerm!
Haha, thanks UD, also thanks Eeems and ZagorNBK and even Kllrnohj, I suppose.
Happy burfday!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours