» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
tifreak8x wrote:
Quote:
Ranked number 96 in our list of busiest authors with 39 files.
Ranked number 251 in our list of most downloaded authors all time with 71074 downloads.
Ranked number 59 in our list of most downloaded authors for the past seven days with 286 downloads.

Razz

I'm catching up Razz I remember when I was at like 4000 downloads and you were at 30k

and besides, I'm 2 up on you for the week.
For some reason I've been #2 most downloaded for the week for the last two or three weeks. What's going on?
everybody cares
allynfolksjr wrote:
everybody cares
I see what you did there, Alex10819. Very Happy If only that stats app someone made still worked. Sad Too bad ticalc.org blocked it. :/
KermMartian wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:
everybody cares
I see what you did there, Alex10819. Very Happy If only that stats app someone made still worked. Sad Too bad ticalc.org blocked it. :/

did they block it? it hasn't been deleted yet from my profile yet.....
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
allynfolksjr wrote:
everybody cares

did they block it? it hasn't been deleted yet from my profile yet.....
Oh? Maybe I should try it again, do you happen to recall what the name of that program was so I could download it again?
I just eked in 299 for all time downloads Very Happy
Just got to 229 recently, almost up to 83k dls.
4406 Cool
107th last week Cool
6570 all-time.

It's my reverse-engeering guide... Been downed 124 times last week, ranked 76. I didn't recieve any comments on it, though...

EDIT: this is the link:

http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/authors/104/10467.html
12th of all time with 762,746.
Quote:
Ranked number 2029 in our list of busiest authors with 3 files.
Ranked number 6633 in our list of most downloaded authors all time with 2006 downloads.
Ranked number 3160 in our list of most downloaded authors for the past seven days with 3 downloads.

Almost 1000 from my Money Manager then almost 1200 between my Card Probability program and dated Grade Manager. I feel accomplished, though there are people with mich more downloads, as I'm only 6633 right now Sad
Quote:
Ranked number 528 in our list of busiest authors with 11 files.
Ranked number 956 in our list of most downloaded authors all time with 22059 downloads.
Ranked number 15 in our list of most downloaded authors for the past seven days with 854 downloads.
I'm in the top 1000! Razz
Whoa, 15 for this week, I'd better watch out! Very Happy Good luck on catching up, you're doing some excellent work.
I was actually ahead of you at some point a couple weeks ago... Very Happy
TICalc.org wrote:
Ranked number 425 in our list of busiest authors with 13 files.
Ranked number 8504 in our list of most downloaded authors all time with 727 downloads.
Ranked number 690 in our list of most downloaded authors for the past seven days with 23 downloads.
Quote:
Ranked number 425 in our list of busiest authors with 13 files.
Ranked number 6486 in our list of most downloaded authors all time with 2105 downloads.
Ranked number 117 in our list of most downloaded authors for the past seven days with 163 downloads.
tifreak8x wrote:
Just got to 229 recently, almost up to 83k dls.

BOOM necro post! Very Happy

Yeah, usually frowned upon, but hey, the topic exists and it's on topic.

Anyways, currently sitting at rank 161, with 135,889 downloads for all time Very Happy My main goal is to reach 150k, and I'll be happy, since I never thought when I started a decade ago that anything I made would help push me to 20k, let alone to where I am now.
comicidiot wrote:
Ranked number 2190 in authors with the most files with 3 files.
Ranked number 6107 in our list of most downloaded authors all time with 3099 downloads.
Ranked number 3693 in our list of most downloaded authors for the past seven days with 2 downloads.

Oh! What now!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 10 of 10
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours