Is there a limit to the number of mount points I can has?
yes
 100%  [ 1 ]
no
 0%  [ 0 ]
no, but it leads to problems if you use more than x ammount
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

Is there a limit to the number of mount points I can have on a vehicle in TGE, and if so, what is this limit?
DShiznit wrote:
Is there a limit to the number of mount points I can have on a vehicle in TGE, and if so, what is this limit?
In my experience the limit is either 12 or 8 mountpoints. I'll have to double-check that though.
I think it would be closer to 12 or 16, as a tutorial on TDN uses 10, and 12 and 16 are multiples of 4, which computers seem to like a lot. Or has noone ever tried to code more than 12?
I think it was 32 mount nodes and 7 mount slots.
which would mean there's a tradeoff between seats and weapons.
elfprince13 wrote:
which would mean there's a tradeoff between seats and weapons.
Indeed 'twould, except for the hack we came up with where you mount an invisible, very small object on one of the vehicle mountpoints, then mount a bunch of weps on that object with appropriate offsets.
oh yeah, forgot 'bout that Very Happy
So I can make a 32 passenger (captain included) Enterprise...

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours