Coded entirely by yours truly. I call it, Hell Rain, and basically, it lets you spawn a specified projectile way up in the sky, with an adjusted lifetime, allowing you to create bombings, meteor showers, and alien bombardment. Any projectile can be used, and it's trajectory can is set using an x y z velocity system, which even works with getrandom(). I was thinking of modifying this system to recreate the star field effect in my BL-Warped map.
I think it's pretty funny how the forum censors your title, but when looking at "recent activity" on the main page it still shows up as how you originally typed it.

Also, quite frightening. I wouldn't want to be rained upon by anything like that.
that's pretty fantastic looking Very Happy can't wait to see this put to use.
I use it on my server all the time. This one time, GreyMario loaded his Mario floor sprite, made it big, and when playing his freezegun game on it an energy blast hit it right square in the a Laughing
When did Cemetech City get such a bleak and depressing-looking sky? Smile
I can see where the skybox creases in Greenhills 2! *teehee*
KermMartian wrote:
When did Cemetech City get such a bleak and depressing-looking sky? Smile

When I rained Armageddon upon it... >: )
we need an evil grin emoticon.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours