Login [Register]
Don't have an account? Register now to chat, post, use our tools, and much more.

I assume it works best on fast computers (which I do not have)

plus another random one I decided to make:
fun Smile I like the second one best.
First, your thread title sucks. Think of something more descriptive next time (or at least something factually correct - you are about 15 years late to the animated sig party)

Second, it does run fine on a fast computer, but if yours struggles to play a GIF animation, you might want to upgrade from that 486 to something at least in the P3 range Rolling Eyes

Third, it looks bad and is very distracting.
Err, if you want the truth, it sucks. Sad
Swoll_Monkey wrote:
Err, if you want the truth, it sucks. Sad
To be more constructive and specific than Swoll, you need a different font than Comic Sans MS, and you need a better text effect than glow. Razz
I used comic sans because it's based on a comic book, and as for being "factually correct" it is. It's my first animated banner for TBM. I didn't want to make a long title, those get annoying. And yes, it does suck, allthough I thought it was funny for the first few seconds.
DShiznit wrote:
I used comic sans because it's based on a comic book, and as for being "factually correct" it is. It's my first animated banner for TBM. I didn't want to make a long title, those get annoying. And yes, it does suck, allthough I thought it was funny for the first few seconds.


Yes, because adding 3 letters makes it suddenly be "long" Rolling Eyes
Kllrnohj wrote:
DShiznit wrote:
I used comic sans because it's based on a comic book, and as for being "factually correct" it is. It's my first animated banner for TBM. I didn't want to make a long title, those get annoying. And yes, it does suck, allthough I thought it was funny for the first few seconds.


Yes, because adding 3 letters makes it suddenly be "long" Rolling Eyes
I added "Orange Block" instead of "TBM", but that's still not that bad. Razz Not to mention it makes it so much clearer what this topic is about.
KermMartian wrote:
I added "Orange Block" instead of "TBM", but that's still not that bad. Razz Not to mention it makes it so much clearer what this topic is about.


Prefix it with "My "+title and its even more clear (along with being factually correct) Razz
My signature now has my second Orange Block animated banner. It's of considerably greater quality, but is also substantially larger.
  
Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are GMT - 5 Hours
 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

 

Advertisement