This Election Day, are you going to be voting for change, or saving North America from a Chimera Invasion? Me... I'll be saving America. Anybody got this on Pre-Order or thinking about picking it up?

I'm probably going to start the Campaign offline then, on Wednesday, go to the Online Campaign. Any of you wanna hook up online or swap PSN's?

I don't know if I want to put my PSN for the public to abuse, so maybe in a PM or via SAX or something.

The online games I got:
    Resistance: FOM
    Gran Turismo 5 Prologue
    FEAR (I think that's online, never bothered to check)
    UT3
    Orange Box

Think that's it...
I have ut2k4, so if anyone wants to play at some point, I'd really appreciate the competition. Pwning bots gets boring after a while.
I used to have ut2k4, and kicking Kerm's ass was rather fun, but now that Fallout 3 is out, every other game out there is just "meh"

Seriously, if you don't have Fallout 3 yet, go buy it - NOW.
KermMartian wrote:
I have ut2k4, so if anyone wants to play at some point, I'd really appreciate the competition. Pwning bots gets boring after a while.

Once I get some more money I'm planning to buy it for my Mac Very Happy UT3 is fun but UT2K4 is a classic to me Razz

Same thing goes with FallOut 3, once I get some more money I'll consider it. From the screens it looks pretty detailed.
I got the impression from the first post that it was Playstation, but heres a list of my games and their cooresponding consoles.

XBOX 360
    Call of Duty: 4
    Army of One

PC
    via Steam
      Insurgency: Modern Infantry Combat (2 RC1)
      Counter-Strike (Source & 1.6)
      Day of Defeat (Source & 1)
      Garry's Mod
      The Ship
      Half-Life 2: Deathmatch
      Team Fortress (Classic & 2)
I have a bunch more, but those are all online games and out of all of my games those are the ones I play, lol. Its ordered too. The ones I play the most are at the top of the list ^^,

I don't really play any other consoles, mainly cause I have no games for the PS3 and am currently missing some cords for it.

I see a bunch of my friends playing FallOut 3 though, it just came out on Steam and I'm looking at getting it Razz

UT3 looks beastly, lets leave it at that Razz
I still haven't played the full version though O_O
swivelgames wrote:
I see a bunch of my friends playing FallOut 3 though, it just came out on Steam and I'm looking at getting it Razz

UT3 looks beastly, lets leave it at that Razz
I still haven't played the full version though O_O

The graphics in UT3 are updated significantly, which is the only real plus, other than that its the same game as UT2K4 basically, just with different maps.

I think I'm going to wait for a Demo of FallOut 3 to come out over PlayStation Network. I'm tempted to get it but I have heard rumours that its open ended like Morrowind & Oblivion - and plays some what like Myst. So, I'm skeptical. I think I'll YouTube some footage right now. Haha.

Back to R2, I decided to go for the Collectors Edition at the last minute X) Perhaps this unopened 5 1/2" Chimera Action Figure will be worth something one day...

I think I'm 80% through R2 Very Happy
some18kanal0n3 wrote:
I think I'm going to wait for a Demo of FallOut 3 to come out over PlayStation Network. I'm tempted to get it but I have heard rumours that its open ended like Morrowind & Oblivion - and plays some what like Myst. So, I'm skeptical. I think I'll YouTube some footage right now. Haha.

Take oblivion, add guns, a whole bunch of awesome, greatly improved voice acting along with NPC AI, an amazing (optional) psuedo-turn-based targeting system, better graphics with a very detailed and engrossing environment, and you have Fallout 3.

I don't know who told you it plays like Myst, but they are retarded.
Myst was teh win, back in the day, as was Riven (the 5 disc sequel). I remember one Christmas vacation we had 5 people constantly sitting around dad's laptop working on solving Riven.
elfprince13 wrote:
Myst was teh win, back in the day, as was Riven (the 5 disc sequel). I remember one Christmas vacation we had 5 people constantly sitting around dad's laptop working on solving Riven.

My dad somehow/somewhere got his hands on the Parody, Pyst. It wasn't good at all. It was basically the same maps as Myst, but all trashed. Haha.

Kllrnohj wrote:
Take oblivion, add guns, a whole bunch of awesome, greatly improved voice acting along with NPC AI, an amazing (optional) psuedo-turn-based targeting system, better graphics with a very detailed and engrossing environment, and you have Fallout 3.

I don't know who told you it plays like Myst, but they are retarded.
I noticed. Wow. I really like the Third or First Person choice and the FPS that psuedo-turn-based targeting system, though I feel it may get a little repetitive; I've always been one for Runnin'-n'-Gunnin'.

After seeing the Gameplay footage, I think I'll add it to my Buy list Very Happy
some18kanal0n3 wrote:
I noticed. Wow. I really like the Third or First Person choice and the FPS that psuedo-turn-based targeting system, though I feel it may get a little repetitive; I've always been one for Runnin'-n'-Gunnin'.

After seeing the Gameplay footage, I think I'll add it to my Buy list Very Happy

Even though limbs get blown off with surprising regularity, it *never* gets old. Honestly, every time my scoped .44 magnum removes someones head, it brings a smile to my face.

I figured why not.

Collectors Edition:
Comes with small Booklet, Chimeran Figuring 5.5" Tall, Blu-Ray DVD about the making of and the game with a special cover as pictured.

I was #1 in the store for the midnight release baby Very Happy
Haha~

I need a hair cut D:

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours