http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/193/19374.html
Ok. The Rigview source is out. Is it possible to add in the picture viewer to MT4, making "MobileMedia", and use that to open Rigview pictures?
yoman82 wrote:
http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/fileinfo/193/19374.html
Ok. The Rigview source is out. Is it possible to add in the picture viewer to MT4, making "MobileMedia", and use that to open Rigview pictures?
Why not a separate program to open picture files? Although I guess I do see the appeal of a combined image/music viewer program.
Personally, I prefer TrueGray...
TrueGray IS better, but the source code is not public, and that's a major milestone.
Anyway, how hard would this be to implement? You can show RigView Pictures with asm(prgm, so it would only be an obstacle of getting them in the open window, and opening them in the correct manner.
yoman82 wrote:
TrueGray IS better, but the source code is not public, and that's a major milestone.
Anyway, how hard would this be to implement? You can show RigView Pictures with asm(prgm, so it would only be an obstacle of getting them in the open window, and opening them in the correct manner.
Oh, there's nothing terribly complex about it, it would be quite doable. I'd just need the time for it.
Would it take a lot of time, or just 10 minutes a day for a week?
yoman82 wrote:
I could lend my 8-level grayscale routine, if needed. Wink
That would be an amazing addition, but the main goal is Rigview compatibility.
Anyone made ANY progress on this?
well.....I could just finish iPaint >_<
And that would make us all very happy.
yoman82 wrote:
And that would make us all very happy.
Seconded. It looked like such a good program, even in its infancy; I would love to see it completed.
*sigh* Hopefully the majority of my programming for the research project will be done by the end of this week. I will allocate a week between then and starting back in on TBG to try and finish iPaint.
elfprince13 wrote:
*sigh* Hopefully the majority of my programming for the research project will be done by the end of this week. I will allocate a week between then and starting back in on TBG to try and finish iPaint.
Awesome. And since I'm quite up-to-date on my schoolwork, I will do my best to get a bit of progress on some sort done on Doors CS. Smile
Isn't Doors CS 7 the Calc operating system you said you'd be releasing half-a-year ago?
DShiznit wrote:
Isn't Doors CS 7 the Calc operating system you said you'd be releasing half-a-year ago?

No.
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:
Awesome. And since I'm quite up-to-date on my schoolwork, I will do my best to get a bit of progress on some sort done on Doors CS. Smile

_runProg NAOW

foamy: that actually was the originally projected release date Wink
Yes yes, and I even started to make a bit of progress on RunProg before a combination of schoolwork and frustration convinced me otherwise.
I still donĀ“t understand what Runprog does...
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
elfprince13 wrote:

_runProg NAOW

foamy: that actually was the originally projected release date Wink

He's turning it into an OS? I must have missed that memo.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours