Don't forget, guys! Thirty hours left until the contest is over. We have received submissions from the following contestants:

c_plus_plus
    ZagorNBK
    rthprog (but no attachment!)
    foamy3
KermMartian wrote:
Don't forget, guys! Thirty hours left until the contest is over. ...
My entry's just about done *miraculously;* all that's left is the documentation and I'll mail it in... Very Happy
Excellent. Current entries list:

c_plus_plus
ZagorNBK
rthprog (but no attachment!)
foamy3
KeithJohansen
I was going to enter a basic version of egypt using strings as the levels but the rotation of the level string escaped me so i will be unable to enter.
That's unfortunate; you should post up a thread so we can look at the issue with you. Current entries list:

c_plus_plus
ZagorNBK
rthprog (still no attachment!)
foamy3
KeithJohansen
Igrek
I'm sorry, I won't be able to finish my program in time. You'll see it at zContest. Sorry !
Ash wrote:
I'm sorry, I won't be able to finish my program in time. You'll see it at zContest. Sorry !
Ahh, I'm disappointed. Perhaps you'll get to enter the next Cemetech contest. Smile
Don't worry ^^. I'm sorry, but I learnt that this contest existed 1 week ago, and it's a big game.
Well the contest is over and my calculator is still missing... If I ever find it I'll be sure to finish & post it. Sorry I couldn't complete in tim for the contest.

It was gonna be awesome. Sad
Not anxious; just curious. Have you started looking at entries yet?
Last I heard, Tari's finished but Kerm's been a bit busy and hasn't done his look-through yet.

I'm curious who won too. I'm curious to know what the entries were.
Keith heard correctly. Once I finish drowning in work I'm really looking forward to judging the entries.
And I did all of them in one 3-hour-ish sitting the day Kerm forwarded them to me. Very Happy

I'm interested to see who wins, too.
Any results soon?
ZagorNBK wrote:
Any results soon?

We all wonder...
Igrek wrote:
ZagorNBK wrote:
Any results soon?

We all wonder...
Oh yeah, I looked at my grading sheet on Friday, and couldn't find a few of them. Either way I'll try to finish my grading tomorrow, since I start school on Tuesday and this should get a bow and completion.
/me continues whistling and tapping toes.

Better hurry up, my toes are getting very tired.
The Tari wrote:

Ok ok ok, I'll definitely look at the rest of them today.
The Tari wrote:

XD
KermMartian wrote:
Ok ok ok, I'll definitely look at the rest of them today.
Brilliant idea!

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 6 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours