I have a version submitted. Hopefully I can fancy it up a little before the deadline, though.
foamy3 wrote:
I have a version submitted. Hopefully I can fancy it up a little before the deadline, though.
Aye, I received yours, so in case you don't get a chance, I already have at least one copy from you.
KermMartian wrote:
foamy3 wrote:
Aye, I received yours, so in case you don't get a chance, I already have at least one copy from you.

You didn't run it yet, did you? It's supposed to be secret. Smile Hahaha

I'm going to be away from Sunday until the 25th. I don't know if I'll be able to submit while away, but I probably can that night, so if I uberfy it any further, I should be able to get it in.
I didn't lose my calculator... I just misplaced it and don't know where it is. Very Happy
ryansimbalist wrote:
I didn't lose my calculator... I just misplaced it and don't know where it is. Very Happy
Well, what are you waiting for? Find it so you can finish your entry in then ext six days and submit it before the deadline!
I was not planning to join the contest but things changed. I'm planning to revive a old project (which I never announced) for this contest. It is a BASIC project and I'm quite sure it will be done by Friday.
Igrek wrote:
I was not planning to join the contest but things changed. I'm planning to revive a old project (which I never announced) for this contest. It is a BASIC project and I'm quite sure it will be done by Friday.
Excellent, I look forward to your entry. Also, welcome to Cemetech, I hope you enjoy your stay.
Hi, my program uses special chars, so it isn't compatible with emulators. Do you accept my prog all the same ?
I don't see why that wouldn't work with emulators, but I guess that's beside the point.

I think we'll have to take some points off if we can't load it in an emulator, but we'll accept it.
I already tried on some emulators, and it doesn't work on my pc. If I make a compatible version, the game will be slower.
which emulators?
Seconded. What emulator(s) have you tried?
(Oh, and feel free to contact me via any of the methods in my profile if you feel the forum is too slow to get this resolved)
I tried Wabbitemu and Pindur-TI. But vti works ^^. So, can I make a program compatible with vti but not wabbit or pindur ?
Are you using different roms or os versions in each emulator? TI added some special characters in later os versions, so if VTI is using a newer os than wabbitemu or pindurti, that's why it would only work there.
magicdanw wrote:
Are you using different roms or os versions in each emulator? TI added some special characters in later os versions, so if VTI is using a newer os than wabbitemu or pindurti, that's why it would only work there.
Erm...no they didn't...
If he is utilizing OS 1.12 in wabbit or PTI, then they won't work. We kind of need to know what calc OS you are utilizing. Can be found by accessing the memory function of the emulated calc, under the About section.
Is it allowed to use some other compiled languages than z80-assembly in pure ASM part of competition? For example compile C program (with bit inline assembly code) for calc. If it is allowed count me in contest.
I think we can accept that in the assembly category, as long as Kerm agrees. You are walking a fairly thin line with C, though..
That's acceptable, barely; however, if you're programming in C, there's a good chance your ASM code is going to be on the bloated side...
KermMartian wrote:
magicdanw wrote:
Erm...no they didn't...
Um yeah they did Kerm ti-os 1.12 (the last version to work with VTI) does not have a lot of the special characters that the newer os versions have. But if it works on his calc it should work on Wabbit or PTI with the same os version.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 5 of 7
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours