Looks pretty good Kerm. The only thing I would change is like the Post Reply, Profile...etc. links. I just think the images need to "pop" out more. But overall it looks great. Very Happy Nice job!
Mexi1010 wrote:
Looks pretty good Kerm. The only thing I would change is like the Post Reply, Profile...etc. links. I just think the images need to "pop" out more. But overall it looks great. Very Happy Nice job!
Thanks Mexi, and I think I agree with you on those images. I just need to figure out what I want to do with them.
*bump* Also forgot to skin and fix the news page. Razz
I'm so used to typing in "beta.cemetech.net" that when I went there and saw the blank page, at first I thought Cemetech was down. Even now, I still type that address by accident. Maybe you should redirect that subdomain to the primary domain. It would also help with any old links from the beta website.
magicdanw wrote:
I'm so used to typing in "beta.cemetech.net" that when I went there and saw the blank page, at first I thought Cemetech was down. Even now, I still type that address by accident. Maybe you should redirect that subdomain to the primary domain. It would also help with any old links from the beta website.
Excellent idea, will do.

I think it has to do with SAX though, not sure what you will need to do to fix that little problem... :S
tifreak8x wrote:
[..image..]

I think it has to do with SAX though, not sure what you will need to do to fix that little problem... :S
Does this happen all the time, or only when there's something in SAX that extends beyond the right border of the box?
I am guessing only when it extends beyond Sax...
tifreak8x wrote:
I am guessing only when it extends beyond Sax...
OK, good, I can whip together some CSS to deal with that.

Edit: Added some intelligent redirection from beta.cemetech.net to www.cemetech.net.
luv it! Good Idea
Liazon wrote:
luv it! Good Idea
Thanks, glad to hear it. Smile
When I was on OTBP and clicked a Cemetech post link in tiSAX, the link started with otbp.freehostia.com instead of cemetech.net...
calc84maniac wrote:
When I was on OTBP and clicked a Cemetech post link in tiSAX, the link started with otbp.freehostia.com instead of cemetech.net...
Hmm, I'll look into it. That's strange.
looking good there Kerm, so where is the green theme?

Also, is there a reason I have to keep scrolling to the right on my computer (my browser is 1024 pixels wide)?
rivereye wrote:
looking good there Kerm, so where is the green theme?

Also, is there a reason I have to keep scrolling to the right on my computer (my browser is 1024 pixels wide)?
Haha, I'll see what I can do for you. Hmm, a bunch of people keep mentioning that, but I could have sworn it was safe for 1024. I'll look into it more.
yeah I'm having the same issues as others on IE but at my school they still use IE6 so it is even worse take a look.
Picture removed (just look at tifreak8x's pic is is the same.)
you really need to fix sax and maybe make the banner at the top smaller, or have a separate image for lower resolution computers.
TheStorm: Can you tell me what's wrong there? I see absolutely nothing wrong there...
KermMartian wrote:
TheStorm: Can you tell me what's wrong there? I see absolutely nothing wrong there...

I can't speak for him, but I know the horizontal scrollbar at the bottom bothers me.
brandonw wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

I can't speak for him, but I know the horizontal scrollbar at the bottom bothers me.

Ok wtf i posted the wrong pic. but yeah I had another one with it all messed up I must have saved the wrong one. and yeah the horizontal scroll bar is an issue.
Edit: ok wtf I have 1360x786 res and there is still a scrollbar at the bottom so I'm guessing Kerm has some html fail that he needs to fix.
brandonw wrote:
KermMartian wrote:

Yeah, I'm hearing that quite a bit. I'll definitely fix that.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 4
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours