TheStorm wrote:
I'll dl 6.2 and see if I can replicate the bug.
Excellent, much appreciated.
If you need more TI - nSpire testing, I should be able to test in a couple weeks when I get sent my free TI - nSpire (I won it at ARML yesterday, so they will ship it to my coach and then to me) Very Happy

I should probably upgrade my older version (I think it might still be at 6.0) on my regular calc Rolling Eyes
b-flat wrote:
If you need more TI - nSpire testing, I should be able to test in a couple weeks when I get sent my free TI - nSpire (I won it at ARML yesterday, so they will ship it to my coach and then to me) Very Happy

"TI-Nspire" not TI-nSpire
b-flat wrote:

I should probably upgrade my older version (I think it might still be at 6.0) on my regular calc Rolling Eyes
Congrats! Yes, I always need more Nspire testing done to make sure I didn't miss anything along the way.
TheStorm wrote:
b-flat wrote:

When this many people misspell a product name, I think it means the manufacturer misspelled it Laughing
magicdanw wrote:
TheStorm wrote:
b-flat wrote:

When this many people misspell a product name, I think it means the manufacturer misspelled it 0x5

Actually, I think it just means a lot of people don't use it correctly.
Here are some bugs with Doors CS 6.2:

• when you try to open a mt3 file with DocDE6, you can edit the name of the song, but if you add more than 1 line, this completely crashes mt3 (with no return to the previous state possible): the mt3 interface becomes completely mixed up and you can no longer see the buttons on the screen

• if you have 3 or more folders on the screen, the names of the bottom files get moved by one pixel to the top. This is very annoying especially when you are using this background: http://cemetech.net/programs/index.php?mode=file&path=/83plus/asm/media/images/Albums.zip

• it doesn't work with CalcUtil (especially with the edit program function in Doors CS)

• when Omnicalc is installed, it becomes impossible to replace a program when you ungroup a grouped program

• when the battery of the calc is low (but the TI-OS still didn't show a "low battery" message)and when Doors CS archives something (including the DSC6b AppVar), it crashes: the screen freezes and all the buttons stop working

• games such as The Verdante Forest: Final Tale and TinyCarZ don't work properly

• (this isn't really a bug) the French version of Doors CS 6.2 has some mistranslations and some parts of it are still in English. So if you want some help for the translations, you can ask me.

And also, how about making Doors CS in grayscale?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours