In your summer post a few weeks ago you said you had plans for a new data glove, how did the first one go down?

Also, for this one could try to find a list of materials that would be needed and also the prices that they can be had for?

This is kind of off topic, but does anyone have any recommendations for soldering tools? I want to start working on hardware a little with small kits and such, but I need the tools first!
The first one worked but was plagued by frequent breakage due to incorrect materials. I've made relatively little progress on the new one, but I do have a few ideas I'm tossing around.
cool man. Keep working on it, and let us know when you have something that we would find worth building.
rivereye wrote:
cool man. Keep working on it, and let us know when you have something that we would find worth building.
I finally have something you would find worth building in progress. Please continue the journey at this topic:

http://www.cemetech.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3044
wow, way to necropost there Kerm (that post you quoted was in June). I have been following the Bluetooth one, can't wait to see what comes from there.
rivereye wrote:
wow, way to necropost there Kerm (that post you quoted was in June). I have been following the Bluetooth one, can't wait to see what comes from there.
Thanks, I hope it works out well. Yeah, I knew it was a necropost; I just wanted anyone who found this thread somehow, like through a search engine, to realize that the project continued but was documented in a different thread.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours