Kerm Martian, our erstwhile founder, has advanced to the #12th most downloaded author of all time in the leading community archives, ticalc.org. He claimed the #12 spot from Marcos Lopez, surpassing him around the 662,600 download mark. Kerm has maintained his position as the #1 most prolific graphing calculator of all time, and this week is the #7th most downloaded author. Other notable Cemetech authors include TIFreak8x, née Daniel Thorneycroft, who is at #259 of all time with 68,151 downloads and rapidly climbing, and elfprince13, the #363 author of all time with 49,016 downloads. Good luck to all!
Congrats!

But hmm... could uploading the same program into different directories increase that "busiest author" stat just a bit Laughing
I like how someone actually posted on this topic after about a week. Good job Kerm (on being pompous Razz) Very Happy
Mexi1010 wrote:
I like how someone actually posted on this topic after about a week. Good job Kerm (on being pompous Razz) Very Happy
Mexi: Haha, thanks, just keeping up a tradition. Smile

rthprog: True dat, which is why over the past few years I've had ticalc.org consolidate a lot of my programs into a single file for both the 83 and 83+ directories. I used to be way over 300.
congrats Kerm!
KermMartian wrote:
True dat, which is why over the past few years I've had ticalc.org consolidate a lot of my programs into a single file for both the 83 and 83+ directories. I used to be way over 300.

Haha, I didn't know that...cheater. Razz
Mexi1010 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
True dat, which is why over the past few years I've had ticalc.org consolidate a lot of my programs into a single file for both the 83 and 83+ directories. I used to be way over 300.

Haha, I didn't know that...cheater. Razz
Laughing It's because I submitted most of my programs before they had the ability to link programs to multiple directories. Smile
O.K. Kerm...we all believe you...now that I think about it, I don't even have one program authored. Very Happy
Mexi1010 wrote:
O.K. Kerm...we all believe you...now that I think about it, I don't even have one program authored. Very Happy
Haha, you'd better hurry up if you plan to overtake me at some point. Razz
KermMartian wrote:
Mexi1010 wrote:

the problem with you is you have both longevity and prolificifty (prolificness sounds like crap)
elfprince13 wrote:
KermMartian wrote:
Mexi1010 wrote:

the problem with you is you have both longevity and prolificifty (prolificness sounds like crap)
Not lately, now I'm lucky if I get five programs out a year. Razz
Yeah, I'll start putting out three programs a day. Razz I need to start something and stick to it. Very Happy
heh, it would be nice if I got around to actually getting a few of my projects done, then I could get something posted... Razz

Mexi: I fixed your signature, as it was breaking things on my screen. Razz

Edit: Ha! Just looked today, sitting at 258. Oh yea! Razz
wow, 200 downloads from the initial post, and I am sitting at 257... some people must have gotten their profiles deleted... Razz
tifreak8x wrote:
wow, 200 downloads from the initial post, and I am sitting at 257... some people must have gotten their profiles deleted... Razz
Haha, very excellent. Let's see... I've gotten another 2K downloads, still #12, but I'm still only 400 ahead of Marcos Lopez.
Meanwhile, I've passed... er... 9K downloads... Razz
calc84maniac wrote:
Meanwhile, I've passed... er... 9K downloads... Razz
Congrats! And I see I have 80 days left on DCS. :/ You should set a deadline for your project/
I have made it to 255. ^_^

Hmm... that means I have made it into an 8 bit register! :O

lol

Yay for boredom.. Smile
tifreak8x wrote:
I have made it to 255. ^_^

Hmm... that means I have made it into an 8 bit register! :O

0x5

Yay for boredom.. Smile
lol, work on [PP] if you're so bored. Wink
Well, passed the 69k mark Very Happy

Things are lookin good. Very Happy

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours