rapidly cranking towards 45k downloads as well
very nice elfprince, Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Smile
And I was so excited when I hit 1000 Sad

Oh well. I only have 2 files, and you have...well...a lot more than 2, so I guess it makes sense. Smile

Good job! Very Happy
I believe I hit 300 downloads recently.

I've still yet to make any major releases :/. Though I am currently working on something...
I've been hovering roughly 2,000 downloads behind Marcos Lopez on the top authors of all time list for a few months now; I need a major release to push me up to spot #12. Razz

Quote:
Ranked number 1 in our list of busiest authors with 297 files.
Ranked number 13 in our list of most downloaded authors all time with 639993 downloads.
Ranked number 12 in our list of most downloaded authors for the past seven days with 1815 downloads.
Wanna see what ten+ years gets you stat wise? Razz
Quote:
Ranked number 183 in our list of busiest authors with 24 files.
Ranked number 103 in our list of most downloaded authors all time with 144154 downloads.
Ranked number 293 in our list of most downloaded authors for the past seven days with 243 downloads
Top 5 games:
Quote:
FF7CQ 89 41243 download total. 48 this week. Ranked #1 download in 89 basic games from 2002-2005.
Tetris 5.0 85 10425 Downloads total. 8 this week.
Gorillas 89 9104 Downloads total. 11 this week.
FF7CQ 92 8783 Downloads total. 7 this week.
NBAJam 83 8062 downloads. 10 this week.
Things I find interesting:
Quote:
3693 downloaded Final Fantasy Quadratic solver, making it the 5 ranked Quadratic solver in 89 basic. Apparently, people DO want to "Turn every Quadratic Formula into an Epic Struggle between Good and Evil!!"

If you merged the stats of every punisher based game (theres 3 of them that were released), it comes out to 8498. it would barely crack the top 5.

Racing 5 for the 85 may only have 2993 downloads, but just about every basic racing game either copies it, or copies a game that copies it. For example, Hays SF Rush series of games copied Race 1.0 for Boreal, which copied Racing 5's hyper mode and added better crash graphics. Speaking of Hays...

NPO Vs Hays got 3730 downloads, and is not counted in my stats since it was submitted by "GOD" It's also the 7th and last game that used the Punisher System engine.

I started the Guess the number game craze with Numbers 5.0 for the 85 (dated 7/12/97 on ticalc.org. It's older than that since it was on my site since inception, which was 4/4/97 and was probably uploaded to ticalc.org before that. For some reason I reuploaded all my programs in July and it screwed up the dates.) Sorry. Razz At least mine has two player head2head action! You'd think that possibly the first guess the number game would have a lot of downloads, but it just has 1808.

Nobody has a 92. Every game me and hiryu made for the 92, including FF7, comes out to 32329. FF7 89 alone scores 41243. It's sad really, considering that some of Hiryu's best games are on the 92. I should get him to submit Nene's Adventure to ticalc.org at some point.
Very impressive. And yeah, I agree that nobody has or uses a 92 anymore; everyone uses the 89, especially the titanium, for all their 68k needs.
But even back then, when there was just the 92. no one had one.

When I was in high school back in 95. I was the Only person that had one. Period. Keep in mind that I went to a private high school, so it's not like people couldn't afford it there. Hiryu got one eventually later, but only when he found out you can sprite on it without writing some complicated and slow sprite program.

I had math and science teachers asking to look at it because they couldn't even Find one remotely close to the high school.

Even in college, I might have seen one other 92, and it was in the math dept, but by then the 89 came out, and just about the world had them when they came out. I never ever saw a plus. and saw a V200 at staples once, but that's it.

I was always under the impression that people didn't like the keyboard, even though it was by far the best feature on the calculator; That and the size of it, but the v200 pretty much fixed that problem and it still didn't sell. Most likely ACT killed it even though they allowed the 89 which is basicially the same thing. Of course, after dealing with eCompass for two weeks I'm all but convinced that ACT has no clue about technology.
Ranked number 101 in our list of busiest authors with 38 files.
Ranked number 268 in our list of most downloaded authors all time with 65851 downloads.
Ranked number 108 in our list of most downloaded authors for the past seven days with 347 downloads.

My most downloaded game is Age of Darkness, holding 11057.

My 2nd most downloaded is Pokemon Purple, with 7600 dls.

That is simply proof I need to get off my dead arse and finish that game Razz

Code:
Ranked number 1 in our list of busiest authors with 297 files.
Ranked number 13 in our list of most downloaded authors all time with 646075 downloads.
Ranked number 11 in our list of most downloaded authors for the past seven days with 2358 downloads.

Code:
12    646302    Marcos Lopez
13    646075    Kerm Martian

#1 most downloaded program is Tetris 3 with 30,723 combined downloads.
#2 most downloaded program is UT2 with 24,267 downloads.
#3 most downloaded program is Doors CS 6.1 with 22,625 downloads.
tifreak8x wrote:
Ranked number 101 in our list of busiest authors with 38 files.
Ranked number 268 in our list of most downloaded authors all time with 65851 downloads.
Ranked number 108 in our list of most downloaded authors for the past seven days with 347 downloads.

My most downloaded game is Age of Darkness, holding 11057.

My 2<sup>nd</sup> most downloaded is Pokemon Purple, with 7600 dls.

That is simply proof I need to get off my dead arse and finish that game Razz

woot! I'm catching up, as long as you don't finish PP
I figured I'd post my measly stats, just for the hell of it. Actually... out of the 11 files I have there, only 1 is actually decent. The rest suck.

Code:
Ranked number 519 in our list of busiest authors with 11 files.
Ranked number 5658 in our list of most downloaded authors all time with 2338 downloads.
Ranked number 835 in our list of most downloaded authors for the past seven days with 39 downloads.
Speaking of programs, are you going to be able to meet the Lunar DE release deadline stated in your signature?
Probably yes. I'm just a little ticked off at the moment. It says that 6 people downloaded the latest beta, but I have received 0 comments, suggestions, etc. So if you have downloaded it go post about it.
Passed 8k downloads!

Ranked number 587 in our list of busiest authors with 10 files.
Ranked number 2297 in our list of most downloaded authors all time with 8030 downloads.
Ranked number 400 in our list of most downloaded authors for the past seven days with 81 downloads.

Also, Grayscale Minesweeper is back on the top rated list in 25th place. Very Happy
Haha, nice, and welcome back, are you here to stay?
I'm... around. I just don't post much.
Quote:
Ranked number 38 in our list of busiest authors with 66 files.
Ranked number 350 in our list of most downloaded authors all time with 52250 downloads.
Ranked number 57 in our list of most downloaded authors for the past seven days with 291 downloads.
Quote:
Ranked number 96 in our list of busiest authors with 39 files.
Ranked number 251 in our list of most downloaded authors all time with 71074 downloads.
Ranked number 59 in our list of most downloaded authors for the past seven days with 286 downloads.

Razz
By graphing the trajectories of author #11 of all time and of myself, I should overtake #11 in roughly 187 days.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 9 of 10
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours