I'm currently making a AP Chem program, and it will have a password intro...if the person enters wrong it'll display answers slightly off...(So my friends can use it.)

However I would like to make an app, and cannot for the life of me figure out what program there is to convert a calculator program to a calculator app.
BasicBuilder.

Oh, and don't convert it to an App if it's less than ~16K. That's just wasting space.
It's a huge chem program already...
Thank you Keith Smile

Oh, it says I need to authorize it using the Ti 83 flash debugger, which I have. I can't remember where I do this though. Confused
Technically you can only fit up to around 14k in a BasicBuilder app due to the size taken up by BasicBuilder itself.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 1 of 1
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours