Pseudoprogrammer wrote:
I lost like >200 posts D: I remember reaching my 700 post mark, now I have <600 Sad

I guess when you have such small post numbers things like that matter Razz

Besides, its only another month or two to get back all those posts Wink
I didn't loose many, mostly because I didn't visit Cemetech all that much for a while, but I know I lost around 50+ posts. I had around 930-940. But thats no big deal... Just boost my post count to like 930...*cough* thousand *cough*...

Glad Cemetech is back up ^^,
Right now 200 posts is a big chunk of my total D:< Me wants it back!
swivelgames wrote:
I didn't loose many, mostly because I didn't visit Cemetech all that much for a while, but I know I lost around 50+ posts. I had around 930-940. But thats no big deal... Just boost my post count to like 930...*cough* thousand *cough*...

Glad Cemetech is back up ^^,

You don't want your post count boosted, because then it wreaks havoc on your average words per post...

@Pseudo: You are placing way to much importance on post count o.0 Razz
I don't remember having 30 posts here Mad I don't have any clue how many I had though...
Oh shut up! My account was deleted! And don't take what I am saying seriously either! Mad I'm just really grumpy!
It wasn't deleted it just didn't exist when Kerm made his last backup. Smile
@Kllr: I know, <65 posts doesn't matter to me either. The post was just ment as a joke ^^,

Please don't change my post count O_O.
TheStorm wrote:
I know that. I figured that is what happened, I just still can't stop thinking that I created my account in early July, though...
JoostinOnline wrote:
TheStorm wrote:
I know that. I figured that is what happened, I just still can't stop thinking that I created my account in early July, though...

Not sure about your calendar, but my calendar places June before July... Wink
Oops, I thought he made the backup in July.
JoostinOnline wrote:
Oops, I thought he made the backup in July.
Were you seriously accusing me of deleting your account? Razz That's just cold.
Yay! The sites back up!

I like the new avatar effects!
Or were those there before and I was just completely oblivious?
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:
Yay! The sites back up!

I like the new avatar effects!
Or were those there before and I was just completely oblivious?
You mean the reflections? Those were up as long as I remember, as long as you were logged in.

BTW, I would like to rant that I went down from 300+ posts (Power User) to under 20 (NEWBIE!!!)... I guess I'll have to rebuild my reputation around here (whatever it was) Smile .
I removed the reflections in mid-July because they do funky things to tifreak8x's computer. Smile
Are you going to get WorldTrends up ever again? or is that project done for?
KermMartian wrote:
I removed the reflections in mid-July because they do funky things to tifreak8x's computer. Smile

Then TIFreak can start using a real web browser Razz

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 2 of 2
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours