Sting::Ray wrote:
What about the SAX client? Rolling Eyes
That's just kinda getting interspersed with the rest of my work. It's not a huge time drain at this point.
My progress so far:
Shock That is awesome!!!!! Nice job!
Hehe, thanks. It's actually moving along more smoothly than I expected. The most difficult thing at this point is going to be the AI.
Indeed.
I hope this goes smoothly all the way through programming.
Nice progress Kerm! Can't wait for a beta! Very Happy
Sting::Ray wrote:
Nice progress Kerm! Can't wait for a beta! Very Happy
I'm probably not going to beta this until I'm reasonably confident about its stability and completion. Nevertheless, I'll keep taunting you guys with screenshots. Smile
Oh yeah, I meant in a while for the beta. Smile

I'm happy to be taunted by screenshots though! Very Happy
Wow...This is just amazing. [awe] pray to goodness the never is a [/awe] for this one Very Happy Great work Kerm!

Heck the game is art in itself. (The main menu was amazing) You should post a screenshot of that in the graphics subforum... Laughing

keep up the great work Good Idea

edit- May I ask how large it is so far? Confused
2411 bytes so far. That's almost all of the graphics and between 1/3 and 1/2 of the coding.
NICE! Very Happy

When (not if) this is finished, it would be funny to see it replace Pheonix as one of the most played games of all time.
Angel14995 wrote:
NICE! Very Happy

When (not if) this is finished, it would be funny to see it replace Pheonix as one of the most played games of all time.

Its not funny because it WILL happen Smile
Here, I artificially set all three powerups (shot speed, shot power, and shot multiplier) to max, and let them drain out naturally. Check it out. Also notice the masked timer and masked score display.

I WNT BTA PLZ KTHXBYE
Kerm, you are amazing.
Angel14995 wrote:

That would be funny, and at the rate it's looking right now, IT has a good chance of being the most played game of all time(for the calc at least).
Actually, this isn't that amazing. What will be amazing is if I manage to add enemies and blocks and still have it go at a decent speed.

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
Page 3 of 3
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours