Will North Korea test nukes?
Yes
 72%  [ 24 ]
No
 3%  [ 1 ]
They're bluffing
 24%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 33

So if you don't like posting personal info about people then...you wouldn't mind taking it off either...

Yes [/Groene07's, Alex10819's differences]

Razz
Ah, but if we took it off, we'd be letting you off easy. On the other hand, I notice you're being much less argumentative now Smile
alex10819 wrote:
Ah, but if we took it off, we'd be letting you off easy. On the other hand, I notice you're being much less argumentative now Smile

Is one post really indicative of a positive trend? Of course not. It is more likely to be a statistical anomaly Very Happy.
I'm gonna give him the benefit of the doubt on the one before it, and call it two posts... we're shooting for a goal of 100... he's 2% to his goal!
yayz! I get the benefit of the doubt! Hooray

here's you're mocha cookie...*runs off to make a Carolina dandy cookie Laughing

[/unnecessary off topic discussion]
Good luck baking a Carolina Dandy. Considering t he only place to get them is the Bakery I work at...
Just to show we be equal-opportunity haterz...

EDIT: In case you are wondering, it is equally easy to find me. I found my full name, address, and phone number within seconds with only information that is provided here....

EDIT2: Never mind, ignore my previous edit - I removed that info Smile (feel free to try and find me, though - so that I can remove that source, as well).

EDIT3: totally awesome image alex, thanks! Gave me a chuckle...
Google maps is off... th at's actually a church it's pointing at. lmao. The house you're looking for is farther up the street
whats the pic of?sorry im on my psp and the space doesnt work well.i'll figure out howto makethat cookie...
oh, It's one of those motivational posters... on the top it says "Christianity", then a picture of jesus on the cross, then at the bottom it says:
Quote:

the belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree... yeah, makes perfect sense
lmao. that's great. well i think im 4%to my current goal. Wow it stopped letting me insert spaces Sad
The built in PSP browser sucks. Use links instead - so much better (and faster)
links? Confused
http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/1051

You have to be running FW 1.5 or a custom firmware though - depending on what firmware you currently have, there either is or will be a downgrader soon so that you can join us cool people in the custom firmware world...
sadly i have 2 or higher. owell im getting a laptop soon...edit:3.3 2B exact Sad
Like I said, there is or will be a downgrader for every FW version soon.

http://www.psp-hacks.com/2007/06/23/new-exploit-found-illuminati-all-firmwares-affected/
I think that this thread should be locked; it's always going off-topic and is fodder to flames against users. Neutral
Sting::Ray wrote:
I think that this thread should be locked; it's always going off-topic and is fodder to flames against users. Neutral

I think it was 2 days old. That isn't terribly old, but people seemed to have stopped posting in it. You putting that post here just put it on the "new posts" page, making it more likely for someone to come here and reply to the offtopic-ish-ness. There is no point in locking it. Someone may have something useful to add in the future.
Foamy, that is a ridiculous assertion to make. What sort of noob would say sucha thing? Do you have any brain at all? Razz

Nah, I'm kidding.

The topic will not be locked, all attacks have ceased,a nd the les intelligent parties have seen the error of their ways.
you mean me Neutral

Laughing How many percents am I at now?

Register to Join the Conversation
Have your own thoughts to add to this or any other topic? Want to ask a question, offer a suggestion, share your own programs and projects, upload a file to the file archives, get help with calculator and computer programming, or simply chat with like-minded coders and tech and calculator enthusiasts via the site-wide AJAX SAX widget? Registration for a free Cemetech account only takes a minute.

» Go to Registration page
» Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
» View previous topic :: View next topic  
Page 11 of 13
» All times are UTC - 5 Hours